Chapter 3

Flashback continues....

{Still Suga's pov}

It was enough, now the new chapter which started in the speed that ended with the same speed as well. Each and everything was just telling me that everything is a lie, I know we can't force someone to be with us but a few days ago, everything was alright and what happened within these days. Maybe once I know the problem, I could help him then I'll leave him. I can't bear, when anything happened with. He has no one except me and kook. I can't afford to leave him in problems.

Maybe I was shouting and yelling but I had a reason too. I was asking same thing again and again, that now what is he going to do or say. I too wanted to know that how many excuses were there with him to break out relationship apart or perhaps to hide the problem he had right then.

But it seemed, my concerns are nothing to him, ignoring all those things I said and asked were nothing to him but instead he just had to know that where the lover boy is whom I dragged outside and he spitted everything with a only puch he got like how much the lover boy loved him.

I knew it's an obvious act that was being played, and i didn't want to leave the role as well. I smirked at him saying, "Why? are you afraid that I killed him" but with the word my smirk got down and heart sank, as he yelled at me with white red pupils, with my name, " Suga", first ever time in my relationship he called me by my name that too when he was trying to getting saparated from me.

"Whoa!! I can see your love for him, how much do you love him" I mocked in role playing but still taking serious, entering in convo, urge to stop him saying or taking his side, praising in front of me. And what's with the reply, as i expected to hear from, that he can do anything for him or to save him from me.

I scoffed, saying Really and took a deep breath,  left no options or just not wanting to let go of this topic, I said, "okay then, I have a better solution for it, you can kill me and be with him" I stared at his eyes, pausing the sentence in the middle to take suitable time to deliver more then, "and have a happy life, is that ok"

But instead of answering he pushed me in anger, huffing in anger, trembling, putting hands on the kitchen platform to control the shiver on his body, saying that you're out of your mind, I was provoking him, spitting that why can't he kill me. "I can die just for them but I can't kill anyone for anyone" he said with tears in his eyes as if my one word would touch him.

But I didn't stop. I know that he was hurt, but what about me, I was hurt too, by whom I don't know maybe the situation which was winning the race instead of love. I had to know the reason at any cost so I said, "Ohh!! ok, but you know what, he confessed the truth. He said that you came up with this idea to make him a fake boyfriend" I laughed at my misery. " Are you really that desperate to be away with me, you don't even know how angry and broken, I am right now.... just tell me okay why do you want to break up,just one reason." I held his hand, "I do have the right to ask, do I?" He couldn't say anything.
"You are hurting both of us baby, just tell me I'll do everything you say, except this." I whispered again on his crook of his neck, putting head on his shoulder

"I-i have many reasons for t-this"

"What reasons, I want to know and correct it ok."

He left my hand and stood backfacing, "B-because .... Because you don't have enough money t-to fulfill my needs, y-you are p-poor a.. and I can't lead my life like this with you I-i have a brother, his r-responsblity. Ok a.. an-" I couldn't breathe properly like siriously, my hobi wasn't like this, I can never think of him like that in my dreams. Why is he doing these, I-i.

But still I tried..tried to speak, "Money?? ....whoa seriously!! and Kook's responsibility, really Jeon didn't I offer you to live with me? and I was so ready to take Kook's responsibility..... a-and ofcourse money I can give all the world to you baby just ask ok money right you will have by tomorrow. I'll get you money"