chapter 1

{In Jeju Island }

"-HEN WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME I'm not your puppet that you'll play with me." Yelled the taller boy. It was very difficult for him to be patient, he never wanted to yell at him . It was the truth that he never loved him in these three years but he has respect for him or perhaps because of his parents but still has.

"What's the problem with having a child. I just want a child " he was pleading in front of the furious male, saying with a cracking voice, " pl-leas... " Maybe people will think of him as a selfish person but will it be erased with the flow of the time, " can't you give me?" after knowing about namjoon he naver thought to marry him. He thought that namjoon is never meant to be his, but has he ever thought that he can't be a mother. He was begging for his life like someone is giving him another chance to live.

"I'm so done with you, you can't even understand a simple thing" they somehow both were right, weren't they? Namjoon was feeling like he was being forced but jin? Doesn't he have a life to spend? He has a whole life ahead but doesn't have any child and a husband who can love him.

" This is the only thing I wanted" Jin was crying and begging, his body was becoming numb, " it's been three years that I'm living with you, have you ever touched me or seen me with love? how can you be this cold hearted." his eyes were showing hurt and became red like his blood vessels going to explode anytime soon but still he was begging.

" you got fame, money, name and honour to be the bride of the Kim family, isn't it enough? that you want everything." Namjoon never knows about the people, he came to know that every girl or boy wants to marry him just because of his wealth and power he has, but after seeing the state of Jin, he was just lying to himself. his mind was telling and threatening his heart that you can't think about him, he is just pretending. It's just a pretence, everything is pretentious. Is it really?

" No... no, no.. I just don't want these things, I want my family and your lov-" Jin was exhausted while explaining himself his body as well as his mind was not working properly after getting this much blame without doing any mistakes.

" I can't and you know it very well" it was from namjoon like someone wanting to stop the conversation by saying this. As he knows what is coming.

" You don't know Joon just because of you they call me infertile, they say that I can't bear a child and can't give a descendent. " This is the first time Jin was telling him. what he is called in front of everyone, he never told or even thought about it but these things were hurting the most that day. And who won't? looking after his in-laws like his own parents, then fulfilling all the demands of his husband, who will not get frustrated?

" Just because of this, you want a chil-" namjoon starred at him in disbelief that he just wants a child because some people are saying something maybe bad or perhaps more disgusting words but he shouldn't pay attention to it, according to Joon. It was a very ridiculous and lame excuse for him.

" I don't care about it, at least give me a reason to be happy. I can't lead my life like this if not for me but at least for your parents." his power was gone to fight, now he just wanted that thing to happen so that he would conceive a baby of him to be a happy mom. Or to feel the motherhood.

" Now you are using my parents to fulfill your needs and desires to threaten me, what kind of person you are" Now namjoon's anger was increasing because he used his parents name. His mind was leading him to the wrong direction with each word of Jin. He was furiously watching his moves gritting his teeth.

" No!.. please, your mother came to me yesterday, again. And she was literally begging that I should convince you to conceive your child, she knows well that you'll not convince so-" he tried to tell him that it was not it looks like or he didn't mean to say something like this but he was cut off in the middle.