Chapter 6

Short chapter guys 😭...
Let's get it...

{Flashback continues}

It was the time when Taehyung and Mr Jang went towards Kim's house and Junghwa and Jimin left there.

"Let's go Mr min"

They settled in jimin's car.

"Where are we going chim?"

"Didn't you get the message? "

" Huhh" he questioned him frowning.

" Didn't you check the phone? "

When he said, Junghwa checked his phone, there was a message from his friend Eun Woo.

"Oh! Eun"

"mm"

There was an awkward silence between them. No one was talking. One was focused with a smirk on his face and the other was staring at the outside of the car window with a sad expression. After sometime he saw that their car stopped in a restaurant. They got down and went in.

"Hey guys"

He heard the cheerful sound of his friend Cha Eun Woo, "Beak?" Junghwa was surprised.

"Hey! Jung, how's the surprise?" His friend Byun Beak-Hyun winked at him.

Junghwa pouted, "no one told me about your return"

"Well it was sudden" he smiled.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! So you will talk to him only? Because he came back for a long time. But what about us, we too met after long, Right Jimin." Cha Eun Woo jokingly offended including Jimin in his anger.

"It's not like that, Eun" he chuckled.

"So tell me, how's life , I guess I missed so many things after going there. You all were enjoying without me right. "

" Haha... Enjoying, really! Sorry to say but we didn't, it's been a year that we didn't even meet." He scoffed mockingly.

" Why? Were you that busy....welll! Now I'm back so let's just start partying."

" Yeah.. yeah we will. "

" So tell me more, you got a girlfriend Eun, what about her? where is she??. "

" Really you think he would have that one, you don't know him, he changes girls like clothes"

" Aish Chim, Stop it. I don't do that. "

" We know " they rolled their eyes.

" Now it's Chim's turn, so tell me about your Mr Handsome, when are you going to get married?. "

" Beak let's order something to eat" Eun mumbled under his breath. The whole chaos went quiet in a moment.

"Yeah please I'm hungry, but i wann know that too" Beak just looked at the trio confusingly, why they went silent and why Eun sighed.

It was very awkward and uncomfortable silence between them, everyone had different emotions. One was confused and the other was sad, angry or guilt.

But then Beak tried to break the silence, " Jungie"

"Huhh"

"You don't want to say anything?" Junghwa looked at him confusedly.

"Me...anything?"

"That you are going to get married" he said tried to change the atmosphere, thought at least it will make them happy, without knowing anything.

"Y-yeah...H-how do you know?"