The grand finale

later at night, princess was in a lavish hotel named "Celestial Heights" situated in the heart of New York City. The penthouse boasts panoramic skyline views, a private rooftop terrace, and opulent decor with a touch of modern sophistication. Enjoy exclusive amenities like a spa, gourmet dining, and personalized concierge services, making your stay truly luxurious.

In the penthouse, princess with her ankle chained to the couch like she was some animal, she was wearing an elegant dress.

Princess was still crying after leaving the bad guys, her father was drinking dirty martini with a sardine in it, he left

"Tonight I'm finishing the job, till then, I'll be back and one more thing...smile for me"

He left but as he exit through the elevator he accidentally bumped into what looks like a butler.

"Oh" Thomas grunts.

"My apologies sir" the stranger says in a British accent.

Princess tries to dry her eyes when the butler approaches her.

"Pink milkshake" he offers her.

"No thanks I didn't order anything" she declined.

"It's on the house" but soon she recognized the voice.

"Huh?" She looks up to see it was wolf wearing a disguise with a fake mustache, shark rolled in a dessert cart with piranha behind him.

He winked at her and princess gasped in joy but wolf covers her mouth.

"Shh, you shout and you won't get kidnapped" he smiles then she bad him hugged.

"I can't believe you came back for me" princess says.

"Well of course we did, the circus needs diamonds and so do we" wolf assured her with a smile.

But soon princess smiled faded, but I can't leave my father has me chained up" they look down to see her pulling on her ankle ti see the chain.

"Don't worry piranha's on it, piranha" wolf says.

"On it" piranha tries to bite on the chain as shark keeps a look out.

"You better hurry, Thomas should be back any minute"

"Got it" piranha got the chain off and they take princess and ran to elevator only to get a surprise from Thomas.

"AH!" They jumped.

"Going so where....it was nice of you to drop by but frankly...I'm afraid your visit is over" Thomas had a shotgun in his hands, he unloads it as shark glances as the dessert cart to get an idea.

"Any last words" he chuckles then shark throws the dessert cart at him.

"AH!" Thomas groans as they took the stairs but he wasn't finished.

THE BAD GUYS IN: Madagascar 3-Europe's most wanted On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara