training for the big show

Then Dubois arrived at the hospital with the chief, "thank you for coming cousin" Dubois says.

"Well you did see you knew where the bad guys are, and if you are right, then this means I can finally catch them" the chief says.

"Trust me dear cousin I know exactly where they are, they hitch a ride with the circus along with a couple of missing animals" she kicked the doors open, "Attention! I have found our lion! He is hiding with the circus!"

"Circus? What or how?" The chief was baffled.

" no need to worry dear cousin, we find ze circus, we find ze lion, and when we ze lion, we find ze bad guys" but her men were hospitalized.

"Which is why o need your help, you knew the bad guys, you know everything there is to know about them...but first" she shoots the lights and starts to sing.

"Non! Rien de rien... Non! Je ne regrette nen... Ni le bien, qu'on m'a fait Ni le mal, tout ça m'est bien égal!" Her singing was healing her men.

"Non! Rien de rien... Non! Je ne regrette rien... Car ma vie, car mes joies Aujourd'hui, ça commence avec toi!"

Meanwhile with the circus, everyone tries to find a new passion.

But before they could, vitaly Gia and Stefano comes up with princess.

"Attention everyone" vitaly calls for them and they all stop and turned.

"Come on, Maurice, give it to me!" Mort begged when Maurice was twirling ribbons.

"I want to welcome a new member to our circus, meet diamonds the acrobat cat" vitaly shows them princess.

At first the animals stared at her but fall victim to her cuteness.

First the horse walk to princess, "she is cute" one horse says.

"So precious" said another and another, "so adorable"

Then the elephants rubbed her head and the dogs awed at her,

When Alex and the crew approached her, the bad guys stand close besides her.

"Hey there sweetie" Alex waved.

"Aw you are just the cutest I wanna pinch her cheeks" Gloria was in awed by her.

"I'm Alex, welcome to the circus" Alex tries to shake her hand but wolf grabs her and pushes her away from him.

"She actually can't talk right mis, she's new and nervous, got to go bye bye now, you might wanna stay away from them" wolf says.

"If I had to guess, you two front like each other do ya?" Princess made an obvious guess.

"How did you know?" Wolf asked then he looks down at her necklace trying to take it.

"It was quite obvious by the way he was looking at you" princess says.

"Alright do practice should start in a few minutes" wolf says.

"But I don't know anything about trapeze" princess grunts.

"Well if you wanna quit kitty cat go ahead then again you'll have to go back home to big daddy" wolf teased then he walks off with her necklace.

"More boomstick, Rico! I really want to fly!" Stefano wanted to try cannonball.

"Are you really going to shoot yourself out of that thing?" Marty was unsure about it.

But princess wasn't done with him, she marched and got in his face.

"Now see here Mr. Wolf, you may be a criminal that doesn't mean you must push me aside"