hide out in a traveling circus

"Oh, no!"

"Lockdown, eh?"

"Ok guys forget the plan, we got to get out of here" wolf says.

"What do we do?"

"All right, everybody, stand back. I got this one" Gloria crashes from the metal wall, "Never mind"

"Well, you only get one chance at a first impression"Whistles and a legendary car came to wreck!

With the bad guys, they look around the parking lot and found their car, they ran and took off.

"What just happened?"

"Where are we? What is this?"

"We call it the Luxury Assault Recreational Vehicle"

"The car goes vroom-vroom!"

"Step on it, boys!"

"Captain Dubois, I am so happy to see you! You will not believe..."

"Get back, you fool! Your cheap cologne is obscuring the animal musk"

"Oh, my face!"

"Poor, poor animals. You should never have left the forest. Now you deal with me. Where did the bad guys go!"

Then she sees the bad guys trying to get away and they coincidentally follow behind Alex and the others.

"Kowalski, signal the chimps to meet us at the rendezvous point with the Super Plane. Hotel Ambassador. Let's move it!"

"Let's go to Monte Carlo you said, what can happen you said" snake hissed at his friend.

"Hey I didn't know this would happen"

"Woo-hoo! Yeah! Ow! Huh?"

"Voilà! Giraffe at twelve o'clock"

"Guys, we've got a tail"

As wolf and snake bickered, shark looked back and sees Dubois.

"Uh guys we got company" shark whimpered.

"Paparazzi!"

"Pedal to the metal, Private"

"Don't take any photos, please! Hi! Here I am! Don't take...any... photos"

"No more pictures!"

"Medic!"

"ETA to rendezvous point?"

"Two minutes, 37 seconds, sir"

"Man, your battle stations!"

"Who is that?" Piranha asked.

"I don't know" shark says.

Then wolf sees they were heading to a highway, "hang on guys we're taking a detour" they head up the highway and lose Dubois.

"Hey! Wait! Nobody's at the wheel! Get back there! Negative on the driver! There's no driver!"

"Help! Nobody's driving! Oh, no!! We're going to die!!!"

"Don't just sit there, fancy pants. Grab the wheel!"

"Are you kidding? I don't drive. I'm a New Yorker!"

"Move over, Miss Daisy!"

"What are you doing? Zebras can't drive! Only penguins and people can drive"

"What do all these buttons do?" plays the song Anyway you Want it by Journey from the radio.

"Help me!"

"Nice one, Stripes!"

"Crazy woman gaining!"

"Our Omega-3 slick will take them down. Private, activate! She's good! Kowalski"