Trouble in rome

"What a dump! If they want to attract a decent sports team, they should bulldoze this rat trap and invest in a new arena" skipper says.

"The Colosseum, Marty! The original theater-in-the-round. You know, my ancestors used to perform here" Alex says.

"No kidding!" Marty says.

"Yeah. Every show had a captive audience. Apparently, they killed" Alex says.

"Sounds like a great gig!" Marty says.

"Trenta minuti, everybody! Trenta minuti!" Stefano shouts.

"This is so exciting!"marty says

"Remember, we just lay low. Stay out of the way. Let them do their thing" Alex says

"Aw... Would you look at this? You gotta go back in your momma's belly, 'cause you're too cute to be out here in the real world" Marty says.

"Oi! Naff off, you muppet!" Says one of the dogs named freedie

"Whoa! What the...?" Marty hides behind Alex

"Marty, they're professionals. Come on" Alex says.

"Whoo! You look gorgeous!" Marty admires the horses

"All right, animals! We may be your new owners, but we don't want to reinvent the circus wheel here, so just go out, do what you do! Just think of this as a fun warm-up for that promoter in London. Right, Marty? Mar-Marty?" Alex noticed him goofing around.

"I want to be a circus horse!" Marty says

"We could paint you white!" The first horse says.

"And then paint you pink!"  Said the second horse

"Awesome!" Marty says.

"Not laying very low, are we, Marty?" Alex whispers.

"Sonya! Where is the bear? Sonya! We're about to start!" Stefano holds up musical horns.

"Hey, Vitaly! Got your game face on" then vitaly growls in his face.

"Good game face. What is that cat's problem? "I'm a mean Russian cat who isn't nice to anybody." Alex mocks him then he goes to a private room where the bad guys were dressing up.

"Hey you guys almost ready" he asked when he sees shark putting on clown makeup, wolf putting on the hat and piranha flexing his muscles.

"Yeah, we'll ready in a few minutes" wolf says as he leaves to walk around.

"Good because you are gonna be the one to start the show"

"Hey, honey, look! Look, I'm doing it!" Melman was juggling pins but failed.

"Guys, stop fooling around" alex says.

"We're just having a little fun" melman says.

"Let's let these animals do their show" alex says.

Then he finds Marty painted in polka dots with a rainbow Afro.

"Ta-da! Da-da da-da-da-da-da-da, circus! Da-da da-da-da-da-da-da, Afro! Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, Afro!" Marty sang

"Really?" Alex says

"Sonya! Where is Sonya the bear?!" Stefano panicked.

Somewhere in Italy, kilng Jillian was touring the city with Sonya the bear.

"Aha!" He stole a ring, "I want to kiss every inch of your huge head. It may take me a number of weeks"

But without warning, they fell down the steps and broke the bicycle.