From bad to worse

Back at the arena, Thomas looks around for princess, "princess? Princess? SECURITY!"

Meanwhile in Italy's prison, "Captain Chantal Dubois. Get up. I'm going to have to send you back to Monaco under maximum security" the first officer says.

"What?!" They find the bed empty.

"It's just a pillow!" First one was shocked.

"That's the oldest trick in the book, Comandante. Every bambino in Italy knows that one" third one says.

"Maybe, but do they know about the old escape hole behind the innocent-looking poster?" But behind the poster was a mirror, "Or the really old "I'm gonna hide up on the ceiling" trick!" But as he shots at the ceiling, it fell on him then the others found something underneath the bed.

"Of course. The secret tunnel under the bed! Get this thing out of the way. Let's go!" But as they went in the hole, Dubois revealed to be hidden inside the mattress.

"This secret tunnel is a dead end! There's nothing but bedsprings and mattress stuffing down here!" She shut the door.

"Was that the sound of a cell door closing?"

She goes on the computer and finds akex is a missing Lion from the zoo.

"Voila!" She prints a copy and left.

"Was that the sound of my HP printer printing?"

She goes to a near by phone booth and makes a call, then in the police station in Los Angeles.

The chief was doing some paperwork as she was board out of her mind when she heard her phone rang and picked it up.

"Hello, chief"

"Bonjour cousin misty" Dubois says,

"Oh hey cousin Chantal, what's up?" She asked.

"Hey cousin do you remember those bad guys you are willing to catch?" She asked.

"Yeah?" Says the chief.

"Well what if I told you I know where they are?" The chief drops her pen as she was shocked.

"YOU DO? WHERE?" Chief says.

"First things first I need your help" Dubois says.

"Well I'm working on a case right now but ok, where are you?" She asked as she gets up.

Revealing on her computer was a urgent breaking news in Italy that a child named princess is missing.

"I'm in Italy" Dubois says.

"Italy? What the heck are you doing in Italy?" Chief asked.

"It's a long story" Dubois says.

"Ok hang tight I'm on my way" the chief leaves.

Back on the train, The bad guys were shocked to see a 9 year old in a train with them.

"It's the little girl from the show" shark whispered.

"Oh no you don't think she's upset because we took her jewelry" piranha whispered.

"Relax guys I got it under control" wolf assured them as he approached the young lady and pulls out the George Clooney.

"Why hello there my dear, you should not be here, your father must be worried" he smiled.

But suddenly, "oh save me the malarkey I know who you all really are Mr. Wolf" princess says.

They all gasped and were frightened that princess knew who they were.

"What are you talking about?" Wolf lied.