The greatest thrill of all

Meanwhile, Sonya told Julien she wanted him to stay with her, but he wanted

"Me? Stay with the circus? I am a king! I want to rule New York! We should talk. Whoa! Stop it! No means no! Or in your language (mimics roar)... Not everything is solved that way, you know. Sonya? Are you listening to me? Now I'm getting the silent treatment, am I? Come over here, right now! Don't shut me out, baby! What is wrong with you? Speak! OK... if these are your feelings, I understand now. And l'm going! lt's obvious I'm just an emotional whoopee cushion for you to sit on! When you look for where I am, i won't be there!"

Finally arriving New York, Alex and his gang left the circus. Vitaly was waiting for the circus to begin.

They sailed to New York with the gang just in a small lifeboat behind the ship.

The circus was set up and the circus animals prepared for the show.

"Come, everybody. We have show to do," Vitaly said.

"But how do I go on without Marty?" Stefano sniffled as Gia comforted him.

"Stefano," Vitaly started.

"I don't know what to do," Stefano mumbled.

"You can still do cannon solo," Vitaly assured.

"But.. I want to do solo act with Marty!" Stefano sobbed.

"And what do I do? Go back to sitting and standing and rolling over?" Gia asked.

"No. We can do impossible! And we never go back to way we used to be," Vitaly told them.

"The way it used to be isn't the way it was. And it won't be the same without them, whatever way it is," Stefano exclaimed, not making much sense.

But then vitaly looks back at the train cart the bad guys were in.

"I'll...be right back" he says as he approaches.

Meanwhile inside the bad guys were still mourning after princess was taken away

Wolf held the necklace, the only thing that reminded him of princess

Then vitaly opens the door, the bad guys didn't hear him coming in.

"The show is about to start" vitaly says.

Then wolf was shocked, "what? Why didn't you drop us at the last stop, you know that we were criminals, why didn't you just tell us we were at the next stop" wolf was being dramatic.

"Because you are the ring master, the circus needs you and the ring master" vitaly hands him his hat.

"We're not circus animals and you know that already why can't you let it go" wolf mourns.

"I knew from the beginning" vitaly admits.

"Oh you knew, you knew we were bad guys this whole time, tell me, if you knew why didn't you kicked us off the train when you had the chance huh? Why did you call the police or threaten us huh? WHY?" Wolf was being hysterical now.

"When we stopped after Rome I was gonna confront you but then I saw you brought that girl in and every time I look at her I see my Angelina, we need diamonds back"

"Her name isn't diamonds! It's princess and she's gone, it's probably for the best, she's better off with her dad"

"You think Thomas is her dad, he is an abusive father, you are better father then he would never be, I see what you two are, you two remind me of me and Angelina"

Then Stefano came in as if he was hearing them, "we need diamonds back"

"But how" wolf says.

"I was once a father" vitaly grabs wolf shoulders, "I lost my Angelina before but that doesn't mean diamonds should suffer too"