I continue straightening up as my mom and Paris go up and down the stairs with the packages.

"I have to go to work but I'll help you put everything together when I get back." Paris said.

I nod my head. "Thank you."

"You don't got to thank me, I told you i'm the babydaddy." Paris chuckle.

I look at the boxes that are now stacked up in my room and turned a blind eye to lay back down.

I'm tired shit, I don't have a productive bone in my body. I press play on Ozark and rub my belly.

I love my son, I pray he doesn't actually feel when I'm sad because I truly would never want him to be sad, I want to give him the world and more.

I smile, picturing myself picking him up from school. Gosh, I can't wait until he get here.

I seen a tall figure walk into my room, Tremani of course. He always shows for someone who doesn't want a child, I think his mind is changing though.

"How you doing?" He ask, standing in front of my bed.

I shrug. "Good."

"Yo mom said you need me to set up the crib." Tremani said. I nod my head and crawl out the bed.

"Damn." He chuckle.

"What?" I smile a little.

"You big as fuck, shawty." He smile.

I sucked my teeth, I know what he mean but damn am I phat?

"It's a good thing though, he growing. He gon be a big baby." Tremani laugh as I walk pass him.

I roam my hands around my pregnant belly before tapping the crib package from IKEA with my other hand.

"This is the crib and then the bassinet is the one beside it." I told him.

"Yea, my sister said she only used the crib for clothes and shit-the baby usually slept with her." Tremani said, opening up the large box.

"My mom said the same thing." I chuckle.

"Thought about his name yet?" He ask, grabbing the parts of the crib out the box.

"Um, definitely Kameryn. I had that name picked out for my baby dolls since I was little." I said, helping him take the parts out.

"I fuck with Kameryn, but Du'mier better." Tremani said, looking at my belly.

"Du'mier cute." I smile. "Kameryn Du'mier cute or whatever."

"You want to touch my stomach?" I ask him.

He chuckle, before looking at the instructions. "Naw, it's cool."

I grab my roku remote to switch the apps to youtube and played Rod Wave playlist.

I love Rod Wave, I wish I could live under his stomach.

9:55 pm

"I miss this shit for real." Tremani said, looking down at me as I stood before him.

We were currently cleaning everything left over from the packages.

I smile, lifting up with the wrapper in my hand. "Miss what?"

"Us, man. Us vibing with each other." He replied. "You know everything wasn't just about fucking with us. We could dead sit in silence and I would love that shit."

"Tremani." I sighed.

"What now? That nigga ain't in the picture no more, ain't shit holding us back." He said. "I know I act all nonchalantly like I could be without you and shit but ion want to-be with without you type shit."

"You not perfect and I'm not either, shit but I fuck with you better." He added.

Instead of staying anything, I stood on my tippy toes and press my lips against him.

He place his hands on my waist as he peck my lips over and over.

After talking more, Tremani decided to stay the night and watch movies with me as I finish my homework.

It's my last year of college and it has to go smooth although I am going to be having a baby in less than 3 months.

I sat across before Tremani as he rub my stomach.

"Fuck is that?" Tremani chuckle.

"He kicking." I smile. "He likes your touch."

"Oh, shit." Tremani chuckle.

"Hm." I said passing him my polaroid camera.

After he took the picture, I shook it until it came to light before I took a picture on my regular phone and sent it to him.

"I feel like I really want to be a dad now but I know the possibility." Tremani said.

"Yea." I sighed.

"But fuck it, I'm excited now." He chuckle. I smile staring at him, wanting to know his thoughts- I just want to know everything he's thinking.

tremuni

Like by parisjay and 729 others tremuni: G-Fazos In Every size 💙         - comments -lyricnae: 😱 congratulations brother call me!!!annamac: you tell your sisters nothinnngggggdevmurk: Congratulations gang, nephew straight forever! ⛽️🖤

tremuni: G-Fazos In Every size 💙
         - comments -
lyricnae: 😱 congratulations brother call me!!!
annamac: you tell your sisters nothinnnggggg
devmurk: Congratulations gang, nephew straight forever! ⛽️🖤

Oh WHO y'all think the BABYDADDY is?