༺.༻Ⅸ༺.༻

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙄𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚⠐⢾░▒▓█

*.·:·.✧ __________✦__________✧.·:·.*

Eishu Detention Center

_Sukuna's vessel is in there You spoke on the call with Kenjaku after finding out that the sorcerers had reached your destination first.

You could hear him let out a low hum on the other side of the line as you kept your attention on the building.

_Good, you know what to do. He said with no remorse. His words meant to provoke you as you tightened your grip on the phone.

There was a brief silence as you could hear an amused sigh escape his lips and the noise of him shifting positions.

_I won't be here to see what happens next. Kenjaku said, feeling amused by your silence as you jumped down from the rooftop.

You could only imagine that annoying smile of his behind the screen while you hung up and walked in the building.

The chances were low but knowing that only a few sorcerers were sent inside from which none of their names was Satoru then maybe you could find the damned relic first.

Only if they hadn't found it already that is.

You found yourself taking a brief look at your surroundings, noticing that the door from which you had walked in was no longer in sight while proceeding deeper within the building.

You walked through the most obvious corridor while your smaller eye scanned everything around.

Your eyebrows twitched in annoyance as you felt other cursed energy near where you were.

You dug in further trying to distinguish more about their aura until a literal electric shock went up your spine.

Sukuna Ryomen.

Backup would probably be sent soon to the exorcists, and your gut told you that you'd probably have to deal with an inevitable fight at one moment.

_Emerge from darkness..blacker than darkness, you whispered the words while watching a curtain take place over the large inside of the juvenile. Purify that which is impure.

Making sure that it won't get out of those walls and not rise any suspicious from the people awaiting outside.

You released some of your cursed energy that went following you after you like a mist. Your rushed footsteps echoing as you let your eyes wander in every single corner in sight.

As you continued you spotted a cursed dog, a dead one even.

It seemed that things had already started rising as you felt another familiar cursed presence.

'Finger bearer'

A special rank perhaps. Either way you focused on reaching it. And so you did.

Everything was destroyed, half of the walls were turned into debris as you saw a boy, pinkish hair and a jujutsu uniform fighting against the curse you had spotted earlier.

Without a word you appeared in between both.

Briefly looking at the boy that was at the verge of bursting into tears out of frustration before looking back at the curse. It was making exaggerated facial expressions as your eyes squint.

There he was your boy.

You turned to face it extending your hand to it as it started wiggling its arms.

The boy behind you was in alert, you sensed him approaching you and before he could launch at you you stepped aside and grabbed the back of his neck forcing his face in front of yours.

_Sukuna Ryomen's vessel. You said barely above a whisper as you noticed one of his hands missing.

The boy could barely take it anymore as your lips twitched at his state.

_I don't need you yet. He was sent further. His back hitting against the wall as you turned back to the curse.

Your hand still extended you let some of your energy following to him as an offering.

The curse got even more agitated, its body straightened as you watched it grin before trying to launch at you.

_You ungrateful garbage. You said as his limb hit your jaw while creating a smoke out of the debris it had shattered.

You could hear it laughing. Until eventually seeing you standing on the exact same spot with your eyes boringly glazing into him.

Did he really thing that he could bring you harm with something that belongs to you ?

Foolish. You were now behind him. Both of your hands grabbing it shoulders as you took back all of your energy along with his at once.

Making it fall on the ground, maybe not dead yet but weak enough for you to crouch down and look for the relic. Kenjaku won't be too pleased to know that you had almost killed one of his assets.

Your eyes studied the item as you stood up holding it a little longer in your hand while some cries echoed in the space you were currently in.

You were about to leave, let the boy suffer alone until something switched.

And it had nothing to do with the curse energy you had just consumed.

A warm but deadly feeling right behind you made itself clear as you suddenly pushed the cursed object in your chest. Hiding it again from reach and masking it obvious presence along.

Yet you didn't move an inch.

_How intriguing~ A hoarse tone echoed from behind you as your third eye tried catching a glimpse of him.

_Human~.. you heard him say while he slowly circled to face you. Curse~.. he continued thoughtfully with a hand on his chin as you met his gaze. A delightful abomination~ he continued while his eyes studied your unusual features. A woman. He finished.

Oh how much Kenjaku would've laughed at this entertaining sight of you confronting Sukuna Ryomen through his vessel.

Here your lips twitched. Damn Jogo. He was the one who insisted that sacrificing a finger was not worth it, so you came here to retrieve it.

_King of curses you said in a low tone while his smirk never left.

_You have something that's mine, woman. His tone shifted to sound a little more intimidating as his eyes traveled down to your chest where you seemed to have made the cursed object enter your body. Hand it over. Then I might allow you to get rid of some brats before killing you.

✧_𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝_______________________________________✧