༺.༻Ⅱ༺.༻

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙄𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚⠐⢾░▒▓█

*.·:·.✧ __________✦__________✧.·:·.*

January 2016_____

You knew that walking around with a special grade relic would get you some more attention at one point.

As for now you haven't encountered any jujutsu Sorcerer but a man who had introduced himself as Noritoshi Kamo.

You at first wished to ignore him since he looked like his days were counted by the looks of it.

Yet you had decided to keep his name in mind.

Flash back

Back in 2011 you had just started turning into something you were clearly not.

You had been missing days in Jujutsu high and you were pretty much sure that they had many suspicions on your doing.

Geto was not an option and so was Gojo.

You were clearly to leave them behind and deal with this nightmare of yours by your own.

Your figure was a mess as you tried crawling somewhere out of sight while your body seemed to have changed into an unhuman form as your energy was releasing all over your surroundings.

Someone was going to come after sensing the aura and you were sure of that.

And they did, you looked up at the shadow that was coving your frame and saw Nanami towering over you with a surprised expression.

He was expecting many things after being sent on this mission but seeing you half dehumanizing body was not in his plans.

_Nanami You had managed mutter as hearing his name leave your lips made him briefly freeze on spot.

His hands tightened to grip his dagger tighter as you tried pulling away.

Your state was all your own mistake, but for some reasons if given the chance to stand again you would not stop just there.

You remember Nanami gritting his teeth. Muttering something under his breath as he closed his eyes not wishing to see you in this state any more.

Before eventually offering you the exact same treatment any curse received from him.

He thought he had killed you, and you thought the same until finding yourself laying in some ruins with a normal appearance beside of some exceptions in your traits.

The injuries didn't leave your skin as you found yourself crying to your fate this night.

_(Name) (Lastname) A masculine tone said as you muffled your wines against your palm when seeing a man approach. A pleasure.

You looked at him confused, many emotions were reflected in your gaze as he moved to stand in front of you.

End Flash-back

What to do what to do.

You thought while eying the finger in your hand, such a valuable for a sorcerer or even a curse.

You had already consumed many curses so what would it change to do so with the finger. But unlikely the rest this relic didn't take any from your energy when offered.

Something was stopping you from consuming it and each time it did you decided to rethink the thought.

Flash-back

_Checkmate. The man said as you had lost to him once again on one of the many board games.

Instead of being focused on the board despite your eyes being on it you through about what he had told you just a moment ago.

_How could you know that it would work ? You asked. Trying not to think that he knew about your situation of consuming cursed energy.

_I just know. He said while moving back a few of the pieces on the side.

_What if it kills me ? You asked and looked up to see him staring at the board.

_If you are worth it then it won't. The man told you while briefly looking at you.

You had stood up to leave, and he didn't try to stop you in any way.

_Oh and one last thing. He started. The day we'd meet again you will owe me. The seriousness in his alluring cold tone made your eyes narrow. Study him quickly before proceeding to leave.

He knew that you will attempt to put his words in action. And if you ever cross paths with him it would mean that you had succeeded. You already owe him.

End Flash-back

Offering a part of your energy to a curse before stealing it back along with its own.

Sickening.

✧_𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝_______________________________________✧