༺𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞༻

༺.༻█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙕𝙚𝙧𝙤⠐⢾░▒▓█༺.༻

*.·:·.✧ __________✦__________✧.·:·.*

Have you told Gojo, No.

Have you told Shoko, No.

Did you tell anyone, once more no.

Many questions were caught passing through your mind but only one fact remained in your head the longest.

Whoever had found out just ruined your future as a Jujutsu sorcerer.

_Come on (Name) Geto's unusual cold tone made you feel a shiver go up your spine as you stared at the curse before you. This was absurd. 

You moved to stand again as your wounds had made you fall on your knees just a moment ago. You scoffed, a sigh mixed with annoyance and irritation as you looked up to meet Suguru's harsh stare.

_What are you playing at ? You asked frustrated at his demeanor. He didn't seem fazed the slightest in your disapproval of his order. Instead he raised his arm, indicating to his curse to launch at you.

Your chest felt tight. Your heart caught in your throat as the only person you went looking for refuge at was none other than him, just to receive a treatment similar to the one you got back at Jujutsu-high. 

Geto watched you as your gaze filled with disappointment but there was something more, betrayal. But deep you knew that it was only a consequence to your own actions.

_Suguru. You called out to which his gaze intensified. 

Your eyes dropped, you had nothing worth telling him. For an instant you kept staring at nothing in particular as you heard his steps get closer until eventually, he was standing right in front of you.

_You think I'm stupid. He blurted out, his hand raising to reach your face when he pressed his index over the small bandage under your eye.

You bit your tongue as your eyes widened when he pulled on the plater than fell off.

_Sickening. Geto said.

A third eye right under your own. Despite it being smaller in size or even there being only one it was enough to show the result of your own actions. There was barely anything of a Jujutsu sorcerer left in you.

Geto Suguru was no longer a friend of yours.

And Here, ages later as you watched the night parade of the hundred demons take place you felt unbothered, not picking any sides but the one of your own causes while observing the chaos.

Then one day you crossed paths with a man, he had convinced you to take part of his own plans while offering you something you had the ability to discover by yourself. Yet he made it easier for you by serving it on a plate right in front of you.

✧_𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝_______________________________________✧