༺.༻Ⅳ༺.༻

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙄𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚⠐⢾░▒▓█

*.·:·.✧ __________✦__________✧.·:·.*

Jujutsu high, December 24 2017___________

The curse was crying. And despite not being able to see it you felt every single ounce of fear it had. 

You took a first step on the rooftop that looked as if a previous fight had taken place on. 

You approached one of the passed-out people and looked down. The girl had dark hair and casual clothes, you could only assume that she was a student of Jujutsu high.

Your gaze averted elsewhere to the other students who were in no shape to stand up by themselves. A faint smile crept on your features as you already knew who's doing it was.

And you were right, you took a closer step to the edge of the rooftop and saw the fight taking place in front of the school.

_Hells. You sarcastically told yourself while watching everything happening before you.

Yuta Otsuka himself against Geto Suguru. Your expression was blank and a brief scene made you raise a brow.

The first-year sorcerer kissing the curse that served to him as a weapon in the middle of this chaos.

There was a curse at your feet looked up at you, its eye blinked slowly as you let out a sigh.

_You wish. You said and not even a second later it was back at biting your ankle.

The issue of this fight mattered to you as much as the useless curse at your feet. Yet you found yourself watching longer than expected.

Long enough to see your childhood friend loose against Yuta and even crawl his way far.

You shifted your position to lean against whatever was behind you.
Until eventually following Suguru's steps.

There wasn't anyone who could blame you for doing so.

As you made your way forward the small curses kept trying to walk after you who was walking faster than it, yet it somehow managed to catch up.

The sun was about to set soon and the only thing you were able to hear at your favorite part of the evening was you quiet pained grunts from your right along with a few cussing words.

Here was a small narrow street and just against one of the two buildings Suguru sitting on the ground with his back facing the wall.

He sensed your presence, and you knew it, even though he didn't make any attempt to look at you it was clear that he had noticed you.

You kept your hands in your pockets. The curse was stuck at your calf while not receiving any of your attention.

You stepped in front of Suguru, staring down at his pitiful state before exhaling from your nose.

_Suguru You said quietly.

_It's Geto for you He said in a casual tone despite there being pain in his voice betraying how he was feeling.

You squint your eyes at his playful words and pushed off the curse of your leg that shrieked when landing on the ground a little further.

_If I had to be honest I'd say that this wasn't the fate I imagined you having. You said calmly, saying each word slowly while observing him.

He kept his hand on his injured shoulder as his black yukata robe was nearly ripped on his torso.

_Paint me a picture He forced a smile, his heavy breaths occasionally hitching as he rested his head behind him while keeping the smile on his features.

You let out a low hum while briefly looking away to think. His gaze never left you.

_Maybe a jujutsu sorcerer. Maybe even with your own students and Gojo Satoru on your side whenever I'd see you. You said while looking back at him, sharing your genuine thoughts.

_I don't regret anything He said while closing his eyes and took a deep breath. 

_That's good for you. You said with the same soothing tone while crouching down.

_Get rid of it He said making your confusions show. The relic.

You didn't say anything at the change of topic, instead letting him focus to spell out his next words.

_You're dying You spoke again, in a calm tone pointing out what was obvious to both of you.

_I know,

_I thought of you as the type to have mighty last words. You said as he sighed amused while slightly tilting his head to the side, his hand still grasping his injured shoulder.

_They might just be. He said as his breathing had calmed while he for a moment appeared to be relaxed. But you are not the one meant to hear them.

A small smile crept on your features as you closed your own eyes and exhaled from your nose while standing back up.

_I won't take the place of the chosen one then. You said with a bit of sarcasm despite your words being true. It would be a lie from you to say that you hadn't felt Gojo Satoru's presence from near your position.

Who knows he may just be listening.

_Good He muttered his voice not being above a whisper. I hate you (Name) he mouthed again. This time his eyes stating right into yours as he kept his hand over his shoulder.

He was not lying when spelling out the short statement, yet his eyes were saying otherwise. You let out an amused sigh, your smile betraying the fact that you caught the playfulness in his words as for an instant you both simply stared at each other. The curse was crying.

Flash-back

_You think I'm stupid. Geto blurted out, his hand raising to reach your face when he pressed his index over the small bandage under your eye.

You bit your tongue as your eyes widened when he pulled on the plater that fell off.

_Sickening. Geto said. The small eyes underneath yours, just over your cheekbone avoided his gaze as he took a slow step back while letting go of you.

Then you felt it, his curse that was on his shoulder taking from your energy. Your lips parted in disbelief when Geto simply let it happen. He continued staring at you, watching  the emotion in your eyes switch with something vulnerable, matching the picture he had of you all along.

The memory faded, leaving nothing similar but his features with the same expression with one simple difference being nowhere else but in his eyes.

You never took back your energy from that curse of his with the only purpose of never fully letting him go, simply because you refused to do so.

You started walking away, all while still managing to hear Geto's quiet weak snickering behind you.

I hate you.

This entire time Geto feared that you'd chose a path similar to his. And the only way to keep you far was to make you think that there was no place with him for you. But to him you had way more than a mere spot beside him.

Sickening.

✧_𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝_______________________________________✧