༺.༻Ⅲ༺.༻

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙄𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚⠐⢾░▒▓█

*.·:·.✧ __________✦__________✧.·:·.*

December 24, 2017______

You watched as the night parade of a hundred demons took place. All from a rooftop in the center of Kyoto.

No one has noticed you, both curses and sorcerers were far too busy to pay attention to anything other than the battle. There were too many things to focus on.

Flash-back 2003~

Many monsters were always close to you, but today there was only an extremely loud one as you kept your knees close to you while sitting on the grass. You had tried to ignore it, even tried throwing items at them including your backpack. It was useless.

You felt another presence, this one staring down at you as you are avoiding the figure assuming it was another one of them. 

_You're crying. You were taken aback by the masculine and very human to you voice when looking up.

Your breath hitched from surprise as there was in fact a boy standing in front of you and not those hideous things.

_Who are you ? You almost stuttered at your words as you stood up.

_Your savior. He grinned his black hair reaching his shoulders as he crossed his arms over his chest. He looked to be close to your age, maybe a year or two older but not more.

Suguru, Your savior ?

End of flashback

The same thing repeated itself at the sight in front of you and curses dying and sorcerers panicking at their high number that seemed to multiply.

Flash-back 2007~

You were frustrated, everything seemed to fall apart as you had finally managed to make something out of yourself. You continued walking through the hallways of jujutsu-high with your eyebrows frowned.

You passed next to some students. No one paying you further attention until you heard some footsteps stop in front of you when you did the same.

You felt your shoulders drop, the irritation in your eyes left place to something different as you wanted to speak to the familiar figure until stopping yourself.

He looked tired.

_Suguru ? You asked as you saw the dark circles around his eyes. It has been barely a few days since you last saw him and there he was.

_(Name), He repeated in a tone that you considered soothing. He kept his hands in his pockets as you felt something get caught in your throat when seeing him like this. He simply walked past you and stopped a little further.

_Let's talk later.

End of flash-back

A curse on your side crawled closed to you. It had a tiny form and was harmless to even the weakest jujutsu users of all.

You put a hand on its back, releasing an amount of your cursed energy into it making the small eyes of the curse widen before it body started shaking violently.

You expected to it to implode but surprisingly it handed the energy and had turned into an entire beast.

It stepped forward leaving the rooftop and fought against the sorcerers while you remained on your spot, calmly observing the chaos.

Flash-back 2007~

You weren't the only one who took notice of your recent habits. You grew very impatient.

You could barely sleep at night. What useful act did you even do to deserve some rest ? You pulled on your hair while letting your voice end muffled against your pillow. So many curses had consumed some of your energy and no one around you seemed to believe how much it was affecting you. There were always some excuses coming along.

But there was something you never said, all this energy you lost was still alive somewhere in something. And you could still feel it being stuck in the curses that had taken it from you.

You could feel their pain and every feeling along making your head throb and your stomach twist. Sometimes even cold sweat appeared all over your skin.

End of Flash-back

You were disappointed, you expected the spectacle to be more entertaining.

The beast of a curse you had created was dead on the ground surrounded by sorcerers as you stood up, making your way far from the rooftop.

Then you stopped on your track, feeling a gaze making you feel exposed hit your back.

It could belong to only one, you looked back behind you and saw Gojo's body facing your direction from afar. He was standing on a whole other building.

You couldn't know what he was thinking and did not dig further when making your way out of this massacre.

You left for only one reason, there was something else that caught your attention.

One particular curse was the only one "blessed" by you of keeping a small amount of your energy. You grew to understand the thing. 

But tonight it was crying and you wanted to figure out why.

✧_𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝_______________________________________✧