༺.༻Ⅷ༺.༻

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙄𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚⠐⢾░▒▓█

*.·:·.✧ __________✦__________✧.·:·.*

2018.

You looked down at the shogi board while trying to stay focused.

You hadn't grown any better at this game that served to you as an entertainment through the past year. You traced your finger against your jaw until moving down to your chin.

A defeated sigh escaped your lips as your eyes glanced boringly at the pieces.

In one last attempt to win you had moved one of them forward and pulled back while crossing your arms.

Your expression only dropped as you kept your eyes on Kenjaku's close-eyed smile widen.

_I won. He simply said making you push your pieces aside from the board with one arm.

Their notion echoed on the floor as someone stepped closer to where you were sitting.

Jogo reached a hand down and took one of the fallen items in his hand.

His single eye staring at Geto while making the piece turn into aches.

Smoke came out form the top of his head as he stepped closer and set a small object on the table.

Your gaze followed his move and saw a familiar cursed object on the wooden surface. Sukuna Ryomen's finger.

Kenjaku slightly raised his head. His eyes opened to glance at the cursed object while letting out a pleased sigh.

Jogo then glared at you while you squint your eyes when looking at him, adding more to the atmosphere by letting your third eye open and join the staring contest.

His lips twitched as he eventually breaks the exchange first by looking down on the shogi board.

_I believe you have places to be (Name) Kenjaku said calmly, his gaze now set on you and you sighed while standing up after pulling your chair back.

_I believe i do Geto you added the last word to your sentence while closing the small eye under your own.

Despite him having the most authority over the small group of abomination he had created you still decided to challenge him at one last game to see who was going after the next relic of the king of curses.

You walked to the exit, grabbing the handle as a sudden presence behind you made you stop. Waiting for him to speak.

_You seem to forget something. The calm low tone of Kenjaku's voice made you try to contain your frustration as you opened the door.

_I don't think so. You said while sounding in a rush.

For the only reason Kenjaku had never asked you to forcefully give him the finger you possessed was because you would no longer owe him.

And he liked having you on leash while still expecting something from you.

But you had come to an agreement.
You set your palm against your chest, looking for the foreign energy  before extracting it out. The finger was now resting on your palm as you offered it to Kenjaku who had a pleased smile on his features.

The relief of the cursed energy leaving your body where you kept it energy hidden made you feel less irritated.

He took it from you before tugging his hand back in his sleeve. He would give it back to you after your arrival.

_Good. He said, his head slightly raised as he looked down at you. And don't bring too much attention on yourself, Gojo Satoru might be around. He told you while watching you leave.

Jogo had a deadpan while observing your exchange as you closed the door behind you.

He had you right where he wanted you to be, and you, you played along.
You sticked with him, his goal could be considered yours at one point since you surprisingly found a kind of satisfaction when listening to him.

It wasn't late as you could still feel the warmth of the sun while walking.

You occasionally bumped onto some stranger's shoulders and those who complained shortly after were nothing but a mass of various organs on the ground.

You ignored each scream reaching to your ears from the civilians as you continued on your path with your back straight.

After a few long minutes. Linger than what you were supposed to reach the location you stood from the top of a rooftop and looked down at the building.

Feeling a familiar shiver spread on your skin, you felt the only energy you never managed to own, to make yours.

Sukuna Ryomen's, or more precisely his Vessel.

But there was more, there were other faint presences of sorcerers as you could catch the brief sight of cops on the opposite side of the building.

You sighed while crouching down. Seeking a practical entrance while your third eye opened to remain on the other individuals nearby.

Eishu detention center.

✧_𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝_______________________________________✧