༺.༻Ⅶ༺.༻

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙄𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚⠐⢾░▒▓█

*.·:·.✧ __________✦__________✧.·:·.*

There was a silence in the room since he had stated his two propositions.

In which you stared at him with a sweatdrop while blinking slowly as he had a calm pleased smile on his face.

You weren't planning on giving him a reply anytime soon as he didn't seem to expect one from you already knowing your answer.

_Damn you Kenjaku. You blurted out.

_GetOoooo A new voice made it way in the room. A presence making itself known by appearing from the ground with a hideous form from the ground before slowly standing to appear as what looked human to you.

His grayish skin and stitches on some part of his body made it clear enough that it was a curse.

You kept your arms crossed while looking back at Kenjaku who still had his eyes closed like most of the time.

Your heard a hitched breath of disgust from the corner of the room as you sighed while looking at the curse from the corner of your eye.

But as you gave some attention you started feeling something. Something very familiar.

You turned your head toward it and studied the curse that was having mixed emotions when seeing you, a stranger.

But none of these were soft ones. It could be smugness, disgust and even intrigue.

This is when it hit you. The small amount of energy you could distinguish coming from him was yours.

His eyes widened as it jaw physically dropped on the ground before he rushed to you.

_MOTHER. He said making your lips part in disbelief as you deadpanned.

He dropped on his knees at your feet hugging your legs while you were too taken aback to do anything about it.

_Interesting. Kenjaku spoke, by the looks of it this guy had a clearer vision of what was happening compared to you.

_Mother~ The curse's sly tone echoed as he stayed close to you while you looked back at Kenjaku expecting something to be said.

_I won Was the only thing he said as you saw a shogi board in front of you on which you had visibly lost.

Your frowned at the sight of the game board in front of you and looked back at Geto who was still smiling carelessly.

Kenjaku was staring at you, his gaze averting to the curse at your feet while you had to hold in an exasperated sigh.

You lost count of how many curses you had offered your cursed energy to for different purposes. But by the way there was a small permanent amount of yours in his it would only mean that you had helped him create himself in way.

It didn't matter much to you to bother remembering his origins.

_Think well about your choice (Name). Kenjaku spoke, the atmosphere in the room had risen as the curse at your feet continued holding your lower half tightly while speaking non-sense.

You kept your gaze on Kenjaku, he kept one of his eyes closed while staring at you through the second one.

A low quiet scoff escaped your lips as your third eye opened, glazing at him as he waited for any reaction from you.

You owe him. And it went further than this meaningless board game of yours.

There wasn't anything to think about in your opinion, joining whatever plans he had would be something to consider since you had no clue of what role he had in mind for you. While his second proposition sounded like pure comedy to your ears.

_We'll see soon enough. You spoke while leaning back on your seat.
His eyes closed again as he tugged each of his hands on the opposite sleeve.

_Now show me your skills. He said again, your expression dropping as you saw him pushing the shogi aside and show up another board game.

_MotheeeEr~ you heard the curse that was no longer at your feet say next to your ear as his lips tried reaching for your cheek.

You pulled your head back letting the curse fall forward instead while you let out a quiet scoff.

_Mahito. Kenjaku mouthed while the said curse looked up from the ground at him with a smug smile.

_Mahito. You repeated while turning your attention back at him who's head spun toward you when hearing you spell out his name for the first time.

You eyed him for a moment, studying him quietly as you found yourself quite satisfied by his cursed energy.

Whatever you had helped creating was probably worth the quick attention you had given him back then.

✧_𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝_______________________________________✧