Chapter Seventeen: War Part 1

Noah's p.o.v
  "NOAH STOP NOAH PLEASE STOP!" I heard Tiffany yelling in the background. I wanted to stop but I didn't know how to. I had no control over my body.

I watched the man who raised me gasp for air while I was choking him. The blood smeared on his face. His face was starting to swell up.

"Dada Dada Dada" I hear my son crying from the door. I quickly look over to him crawling my way. And all that anger went away. I turned my head to see my father unconscious. My hands finally let go from around his neck.  I get up from the floor and pick my son up. And I just stare at Tiffany.

I knew that I couldn't be upset that she was cheating on me. I'm in love with Mia. But it's the fact that it's my father. I was scared to ask her but I knew I had to.

"Is he mine?" I said locking eyes with Tiffany.  Tiffany's eyes were red and puffy. She looked like she had seen a ghost. She just burst into tears.

  Noah knew right then and there that he wasn't the father. But he loved that boy.  He wanted to take him away from all of this and raise him as his own.  He knew that this family would destroy him like it did to him.

Noah didn't have any words to say to Tiffany. He looked at the fruit snacks stuck in his son's hair and the shity diaper he'd probably been in all day.

  Noah walked out of the house and saw Mia pulling up into the driveway. She saw the blood on Noah's hands and a screaming and crying Tiffany running out of the house.

Mia hopped out of the car confused. She was glad she didn't wake up rose from her nap and left her with Isabella.  She was simply returning Noah's phone.

  Mia hopped out of her car not knowing what to do. She sees Noah putting jr in the car. he looked at me and said, "we doing it tonight." Tiffany overheard what Noah said and went crazy.

"wE dOiNG iT tONiGhT" Tiffany loudly mocked Noah. "THIS BITCH DON'T GOT SHIT ON ME," Tiffany yelled clapping her hands and pointing at Mia.

Mia stood calm. She could feel her adrenaline starting to rush. "Watch your mouth," Mia said calm and collectively.

Tiffany let out a loud laugh.

"Notice how you didn't lunge like last time. You knew better." Mia said with a smirk on her face.

Mia knew she was pushing buttons. Mia was waiting on this.

Tiffany ran full speed down the steps aiming for Mia. Mia quickly glanced at Noah was standing by the car. He had his body covering the window so his "son" couldn't see.

   Mia quickly looked back at Tiffany who was a few feet away.  Tiffany's hand was cocked back slowly swinging at Mia.

Tiffany's first punch socked Mia in the lip. Her left hand grabbed Mia's hair bringing her to the ground.

Mia quickly grabbed Tiffany's legs and pulled forward on them causing her to land on her back.  Knocking the wind out of Tiffany. All Tiffany saw was a flying fist blocking her version.

Mia didn't realize how angry she was. Her last hit connected with the jaw.  Knowing Tiffany is cold out on the floor.

  Noah picked Mia up and placed her in the passenger side of his car. He pulls out of the driveway and speeds to Mia's house.

Mia's P.O.V
We pull up to my house and rush into the house. Isabella saw the look on our faces. She was filled with concern.

"Grab every meaningful thing. All this other shit can be replaced." Mia nodded her head and quickly started packing.

  Noah looked at Isabella "we leaving it tonight. If anybody asked you haven't heard from us. Delete everything about us." He said. Isabella's eyes started to water. It felt like her heart was breaking into a million pieces. "But you all I have."

  Noah's emotions started flooding. His heart broke to see his sister like that. "If you want to come you have to lose contact with the world and start over."

  She wiped her tears and nodded her head. I have everything I need right here. She let out a little smile. Noah walked over to Isabella and hugged her. "Pack the kids in the car. In 5 minutes we got to get going. I got to pick up all our new social security cards along with IDs and passports.

  Isabella nodded and loaded the kids into the car. Noah walked into Rose's bedroom and saw her running back and forth stuffing Rose's important things into the bag.

"We are gonna have to take separate cars," Noah said grabbing Mias' attention. "Okay I'll take Rose and you'll take Jr?" Mia asked. "No, Isabella has to take the kids. They won't suspect her to have any parts of this. This is life or death and you have to trust me. There may be a chance we don't make it out of here alive." Noah said with a straight face.

Mia's heart was racing. It was hurting. She was scared. But she trusted him. She nodded her head and grabbed the bag and they both headed out to the cars.

  Mia opened the back door to the car. Revealing a smiling rose. She kissed her forehead as a tear shed from her face. "Mama loves you. Isabella is gonna take good care of you."

She looked over at Jr. Even with fruit snacks stuck to his head, he was still beautiful. He was sweet and Precious. Mia quickly picked out the fruit snacks in his hair.

   She rubbed her hand on his cheek. Jr quickly grabbed her hand and hugged it. Causing Mia to shed another tear. "You look after your sister," Mia said.  Noah quickly kissed his kids goodbye and nodded at Isabella to go.

"Never look back. If this doesn't go right there is a note that will explain everything to you. Do exactly what I say and wait for me. If we don't show up in 24 hours you leave without us. All your guy's passports are in there just in case."

Isabella nodded and pulled off. Mia watched them pull off. Tears were streaming from her face. It felt like her heart ripping out of her chest.
She looked at Noah and he had the side of the door opened. She wiped her tears and got into the car with Noah....