𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

Start from the beginning

Ricci couldn't help but giggle, playfully shaking her ass in response to Chantels response.

"Shut up and come do my makeup hoe," Ricci made her way to her vanity, taking a seat as Chantel prepared the makeup.

She began by applying a smooth base of foundation with a touch of concealer.

"Should I straighten my hair?" She wondered aloud, looking at her best friend in the mirror.

Chantel paused, considering the idea, "I mean you would look good, but it's about to be hot as hell with all them people, ion know if that would be worth it." Chantel replied, recalling past experiences where Ricci straightened her hair in the summer, and it ended up puffing up with the hot heat.

"You right, I'll do a lil sleek back, nothing crazy. You so smart friend." Ricci couldn't resist expressing her thanks, Leaning in, she landed a friendly kiss on Chantels cheek appreciating her. However, in the midst of the gesture, The wet makeup on her face left a faint brown mark on Chantels cheek.

Chantel laughing at the kiss and mark, playfully pushed Ricci away, "Sit yo tiny ass down."

Chantel and Ricci's friendship traced back to the sandboxes. They had always been together, no matter what they were dealing with. They didn't see each other really as friends, mostly as sisters. There bond had severely strengthened throughout the years. Chanel's commitment reached a new level as she moved with Ricci and bought an apartment in Atlanta with her two year daughter, just for Ricci.

Continuing with the makeup, Chantel moved on to her eyes, holding her lashes, she applied a thin layer of lash glue along the base, "Thank god Dylan daddy's family live round here, or I swear I would've brought her over here." Chantel laughed, checking if the glue was tacky enough to put on before putting it on.

She brought the lashes close to Ricci's natural line, starting from the outer corner.

"Don't they hate you for like baby trapping him?" Ricci raised her eyebrow.

"I ain't baby trap that boy, he tried leaving me after he saw me sucking his homeboy dick. So I made sure he nut so he won't....Wait never mind maybe I did." Chantel mumbled really thinking about the situation.

"That boy had me gagging like shit, mmm thinking about it now, his dick was good." Chantels mind drifted to the memory causing her to pause midway of putting on Ricci's lash.

"Chantel stop day dreaming about sex and finish my makeup bitch."

❙❘❙❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❙❘❙❚❙❘

In the dimly lit house, pulsing beats bounced off the walls. The space was bathed in a hazy glow, neon lights flickering everywhere.

Crowds of people moved to the rhythm of the trap music, their bodies swaying in sync with the bass. The atmosphere was thick with the distinct scent of marijuana.

Ricci found herself seated on her boyfriend's lap, surrounded by Dano's friends.

She swayed to the rhythm, her senses heightened by a mix of alcohol and weed. A bottle of Casamigos in one hand, she expertly maneuvered a blunt between her fingers, the lit end glowing in the dim light. Her laughter mingled as playfully passed the blunt between her boyfriend and his friends.

Turning around in her Dano's lap, facing him with a grin. She leaned in, teasingly tracing a trail of gentle kisses along his neck. Dano leaned back, his head tilting in a blissful response to her touch.

Ricci and Dano shared a heightened sense of euphoria, they were in their own world, everybody slowly disappeared around them. Ricci's hands passionately grabbed her boyfriends face, her mid length acrylic nails leaving a trace against his skin. As they leaned into kiss, Ricci slightly rocked against him, feeling a tinge of something hard beneath her.

In the midst of the dreamy kiss, a sudden clearing of the throat interrupts the twos make out session. "Sorry to interrupt you two sluts, But Ricci they playing Twerk!" Chantel exclaimed.

Caught off guard, Ricci looked at Chantel with a mix of daze and shock. Before she could react, Chantel seized her hand and pulled her off Dano's lap. Their laughter echoed as they navigated through the crowd, leaving behind a bemused boyfriend.

The Dj seizing the moment. His voice, amplified through the mic, cutting through the beats with a proclamation, "Ight, party people! We need all the bad bitches on the fucking floor to celebrate Dano's big day!" The crowd responded with cheers and whoops.

Ricci followed Chantel into the big crowd, the music bounced through the room, as Ricci's favorite line dropped, she dropped into the spilts twerking, causing a large crowd to form around her. Fingers tapped away on screens, recording the scene infront of them.

As the music continued to pulse through the air, she rose from the spilts. Lost in the rhythm, she felt an unexpected but firm grip on her hips, assuming it was her boyfriend.

In the midst of her twerking, a grin graced her face, envisioning the shared moment with Dano. However, as she turned around, she was met with a suprise. Instead of her boyfriend, she found Renn holding her hips.

 Instead of her boyfriend, she found Renn holding her hips

   i love me some cliffhangers.
so we got two gay bitches and two gay niggas up in the club 😛!!
fuck it up for the birthday bitch!
what y'all think gonna happen next, let me know lovelies!

so we got two gay bitches and two gay niggas up in the club 😛!!fuck it up for the birthday bitch! what y'all think gonna happen next, let me know lovelies!