𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

Start from the beginning

She chuckled with, relentlessly with a sly grin giving in, "Fine, I'll make y'all something after we surprise him."

The waffle iron beeps catching the threes attention, before Ricci grabs her oven mittens and opens the iron, revealing golden waffles, placing them on the plate alongside the bacon.

She pulls out a grey tray, putting the plate on top. Pausing for a moment, she opens the fridge, retrieving a can of whipped cream, giving it a lil shake before she sprays the whipped cream in a swirl over the golden waffles.

Not stopping there, Sarah dices up an assortment of Dano's favorite fruits, and sprinkles the fruit all over the waffles and whipped cream.

"Man, is this too hard to ask for, a damn girlfriend who cooks." Messiah mumbled mostly to himself, as he watching Ricci's impressive moves.

Finishing her last touches, she retrieves a container full of frosting, slowly unscrewing the lid, She carefully fills a piping bag. As the bag becomes full enough, Ricci's focus intensifies. She guides the nozzle of the pipping bag over the plate, the frosting flowing in elegant lines. The words "Happy Birthday, Dano" materialized beneath the waffles.

"Alright, let's go scare his ass." With breakfast ready, the three tiptoe towards the bedroom, At the door, they gather around close.

"Okay, on the count of three, we gon burst in a shout 'Happy Birthday.' Ready?" Ricci's asked, her voice a hushed whisper.

The duo nods in agreement, As Sarah raises the number three, the three burst into the room, the door swinging open, revealing Dano in the midst of sleeping.

"Happy Birthday!"

Champagne bottles, previously concealed behind their backs, now in their hands as they joyfully pop them open with a pop, the bottles release a fizzy stream, a golden liquid shooting in the air, creating a radiant arc.

The sudden eruption of laughter, cheers, and the string lingering scent of champagne stirs Dano awake from his sleep. He blinks, disoriented, as he tries to make sense of the lively commotion happening infront of him. Rubbing his eyes, he scans his surroundings, his gaze met with his two energetic friends.

With his long curls tousled to this side and a bemused expression, he sits up, attempting to piece everything together.

Still a bit disoriented, he catches a glimpse out of the corner of his eye. Ricci, attempting to climb onto their dresser. He watches as she successfully ascends after a few tries. Perching herself on the dresser, she turns on the speaker on the dresser, blasting the black version of the happy birthday song.

With the rhythm guiding her movements, her hips start to sway, moving in sync with the lively melody. As her hype energy takes hold, she transitions into a playful twerk.

"Mhm, it's my man's fucking birthday!"

❙❘❙❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❙❘❙❚❙❘

Ricci slipped into a a Skims tan dress that hugged her curves, paired with black Tory Burch sandals. Chanel, clad in a matching black Skims dress. The two always finding a way to get ready together in any occasion.
"Mami, you look too good. Lemme get a bite of that ass." Chantel grinned slapping Ricci's butt.