Chapter 101-109 Finale

Start from the beginning

"Husband, let's go have dinner first and order some more meat and vegetables as a celebration of buying a house." Song Qianqian was obviously in a good mood.

"Okay, let's go, babies." Ji Mufeng was also very happy.

They did not go to a state-owned hotel, but to a roadside restaurant. There are small restaurants everywhere now, and Song Qianqian wanted to try them.

They ordered Guobao Pork, Fish-flavored Shredded Pork, Kung Pao Chicken, Dongpo Pork Pork, Twice-cooked Pork, Mapo Tofu and Cordyceps Duck Soup.

Song Qianqian also asked for beer and drinks. If she couldn't finish the food, she would pack it away. Anyway, there were a lot of lunch boxes in the space.

After half an hour, their fighting power was so strong and the boss's cooking skills were so good that they ate all the food.

In the afternoon, after paying the money and getting the real estate certificate, they took their things home, all from the space. They were going to Zhou's house tomorrow.

The next morning, the family took a bus and entered Zhou's house carrying large and small bags.

"Grandpa, grandma, I'm back!" Jimu Feng shouted loudly.

"You brat, you still know how to come back!" Zhou Heming had already retired and raised birds and drank tea at home every day.

"Grandpa, where is grandma?" Song Qianqian did not see the old man.

"Qianqian, she went out to buy groceries and will probably be back soon." Zhou Heming liked his grandson-in-law very much, and she would send a lot of things back every year.

"Great-grandfather, my nickname is Tangtang, and my first name is Ji Moli." The little girl looks a lot like Song Qianqian.

"Great-grandfather, I am Ji Yuanlin, and I am also Xiaohuajuan." The boy has grown very tall.

"Okay, okay, you are all good children, I will get you red envelopes." After saying that, Mr. Zhou turned and went to the room.

Soon, two big red envelopes were given to the children. They all turned to look at Song Qianqian and accepted the red envelopes when they saw her nodding.

"Thank you, great-grandfather." The two children thanked him together.

"You're welcome, Qianqian taught you well." Mr. Zhou was very pleased.

At this time, grandma Chu Xianglan came in carrying a vegetable basket and was very excited when she saw their family.

"Grandma, long time no see, we are back." Ji Mufeng stepped forward and hugged the old man.

"Grandma, don't get excited, the children should call someone quickly." Song Qianqian said soothingly.

"Great-grandmother, my name is Tangtang, and I'm also called Ji Moli."

"Great-grandmother, my name is Xiao Huajuan, and my name is Ji Yuanlin."

"Hello! I'll get you a red envelope." Chu Xianglan shed tears of joy.

"Grandma, grandpa has already given me a red envelope." Song Qianqian pulled her to sit on the sofa.

"Yes, we all received big red envelopes." The two children said with a smile.

Soon, the cooking aunt came back. She went to buy rice and noodles today, so she didn't have time to buy vegetables.

At noon, the three uncles and aunts all rushed back for dinner, and Mr. Zhou called them in advance.

Song Qianqian brought out eight sets of skin care products. The aunts were very happy and all returned jewelry, such as jade bracelets, jade pendants and gemstone necklaces.