Chapter 101-109 Finale

Chapter 101 Spend money to buy another courtyard house

In the evening, Ji Fenghua came home from get off work and had a family reunion dinner. It was quite lively with so many people in the house.

"Grandpa, Dad, I offer you this glass of wine. I have been away from home all these years and have no time to honor you. We will go home more often in the future." After Jimu Feng finished speaking, he drank it in one gulp.

"Good boy, you have had a hard time these past few years. It's hard to get transferred back this time. Your father and I are very happy." After Mr. Ji finished speaking, he drank the wine in his hand happily.

"Son, you have better taste than dad. You have a good wife. I often receive packages from your wife." Ji Fenghua was extremely envious.

"Daughter-in-law, when did you send the package?" Jimu Feng asked curiously.

"Don't worry about it, I just sent it conveniently." Song Qianqian did subsidize a lot, and she didn't tell Ji Mufeng.

"I know, every time mom goes to the post office to get money, she often takes things out." Ji Yuanlin muttered quietly.

"Mom, you eat meat." Tangtang smiled and gave her some meat.

"Okay, you eat too." Song Qianqian said with a blush.

Everyone laughed, and Ji Mufeng was particularly touched. His wife had never said anything and had always been giving silently.

After dinner, Song Qianqian took out a lot of specialties, and half of them were taken to the Zhou family.

Mr. Ji picked several items and he will show them off tomorrow. Ji Fenghua also picked several items and he will take them to the army to give away.

During the night, Ji Mufeng kept pestering Song Qianqian, and the two were as inseparable as newlyweds.

The next morning, their family went to the courtyard. The house was dusty and desolate. It took half a day to clean it. Ji Mufeng cut the grass in the yard, and Song Qianqian took out the pressure water pipe and flushed the yard.

"Daughter-in-law, why didn't you tell me when you bought the house?" Jimu Feng asked curiously.

"I was thinking that one day we would quarrel, and I would have a place to stay." Song Qianqian said with a smile.

"This courtyard house is really big. I can retire here in the future." Ji Mufeng really likes living in courtyard houses.

"Well, originally I wanted to retire somewhere else, but when I think about the children being here, it's better not to go too far and stay closer." Song Qianqian's thoughts are slowly changing.

"That makes sense. Someone will take care of us when we get old." Ji Mufeng agreed with his wife's current point of view.

"Large courtyard houses will be very valuable in the future." Song Qianqian said softly.

"Then we can buy a few more units. We'll go to the street and ask later. They should have housing available there." After Jimu Feng finished speaking, Song Qianqian took out a big bag and stuffed a lot of money into it.

After locking the courtyard door, they went directly to the street. They were really lucky, and there were five sets of courtyard houses for sale.

They looked at all five houses, all of which were third- and fourth-grade houses. After some bargaining, they bought them all.

They agreed to do the transaction in the afternoon, go through the formalities directly after paying the money, and get the real estate certificate on the spot.