Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Go to worship the parents of the original owner

"I'll make some honey for them. They'll feel better after drinking it." Song Qianqian made the honey with Lingquan water.

"Daughter-in-law, are you very tired today?" Ji Mufeng stood up and took the honey water.

"I'm fine, I drank the spiritual spring water." Song Qianqian said in his ear.

Xiao Huamuan has already fallen asleep and is sleeping soundly upstairs.

"This honey water is so delicious." Ji Fenghua felt very energetic after drinking it.

Mr. Ji also had the same expression, looking at Song Qianqian with more loving eyes.

Mrs. Lin cooked the dumplings, and Song Qianqian prepared the dipping sauce. Everyone enjoyed the dumplings, and they were so fragrant with the addition of minced garlic.

After finishing the dumplings, Mrs. Lin put the rest outside to freeze, and will cook white rice porridge and fry the dumplings in the morning.

A dreamless night!

The next morning, the whole family got up at seven o'clock, because someone would come to visit to pay New Year greetings. Mrs. Lin prepared melon seeds and peanuts, and Song Qianqian brought out a lot of candies and some common pastries.

"Daughter-in-law, let's have breakfast first." Ji Mufeng held his son in his arms.

"Okay, I'll be right away." Song Qianqian took out two pieces of red paper.

"Are you preparing a red envelope?" Mr. Ji asked with a smile.

"Yes, grandpa, Mu Feng also accepted red envelopes from others." Song Qianqian told the truth.

"Well, you should indeed return the gift." Mr. Ji was very happy.

A lot of people came on the first and second days of junior high school. They were all juniors from the family courtyard of the military region. They came to see Song Qianqian and Xiao Huajuan, but after watching, they were all jealous of Ji Mufeng.

The reason is very simple: the daughter-in-law is too beautiful, and the son is white, fat and very cute. No one among them is envious.

"Mu Feng, do you have any childhood sweethearts?" Song Qianqian suddenly asked.

"No, I never play with girls, so don't worry, wife." Jimu Feng said with a smile.

A few days later, they carried their son to visit the grave and drove a jeep to the Martyrs Cemetery. Ji Mufeng gave him two packs of cigarettes and quickly found the tombstones of his parents-in-law.

Song Qianqian knelt down and kowtowed. Ji Mufeng held his son and kowtowed, but it was a pity that he couldn't burn paper.

Ji Mufeng took out two bottles of liquor, and Song Qianqian took out a few tributes, talked a lot, and prepared to leave.

"Mu Feng, go to the car and wait for me for a while. I have a few more words to say." Song Qianqian's heart was heavy.

"Okay, don't be too sad, you still have us." After Jimu Feng finished speaking, he hugged his son and went to the car to wait.

"Uncle, aunt, I'm sorry for taking over your daughter's body..." Song Qianqian said for several minutes before returning to the car to let go of her worries.

The weather was cold and there was really no place to have fun. They had no choice but to go to the department store to buy some food for their family.

The shopping mall was very lively with people coming and going. Adults took their children out to play, carrying more or less things in their hands.

The orphan girl gets a jade pendant and travels to the countryside in 1970On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara