Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Tang Ruyan and Shen Lu fight

"I just brought a sweater. You can knit it for me and I'll give you wages." Ji Mufeng said deliberately.

"Forget the wages, you still help me sell wild ginseng." Song Qianqian really couldn't refuse.

Ji Mufeng turned around and snickered. Song Qianqian asked him to get some wool and bought another chicken cake before they returned to the educated youth point.

At this time, many villagers gathered outside the educated youth spot. I heard that the female educated youths were fighting, and the fight was fierce.

"Don't join in the fun, we can just watch." Ji Mufeng grabbed Song Qianqian and said.

"It's okay, I'm just watching the fun." Song Qianqian still squeezed into the educated youth spot.

Ji Mufeng also followed to protect her. The little girl couldn't be affected. It would be bad if she got hurt.

In the yard, Tang Ruyan and Shen Lu were still fighting. The male educated youths did not dare to step forward to start a fight, while the female educated youths were watching the show.

Gao Chunmei was held by Qin Zhou, and Tang Ruyan suppressed Shen Lu and slapped her in the face. At this time, the captain finally arrived.

"Get out of the way, the captain is coming." The crowd immediately moved out of the way.

"Stop it, don't fight anymore." As soon as the captain finished speaking, the two of them were separated by the female educated youth.

The cause of the matter is actually very simple. Tang Ruyan and Gao Chunmei were knitting sweaters, and then the two talked about Li Dali. Shen Lu said that Tang Ruyan had no vision, and said that it was disgusting for her to change her mind when she saw something different.

Then, Tang Ruyan said that Ji Mufeng liked Song Qianqian. After hearing this, Shen Lu rushed over like crazy, and then beat her from the room to the yard.

Song Qianqian glanced at Ji Mufeng. The man was standing very close to her. He only smelled of soap from his clothes, but there was no smell of sweat. The clothes were very clean, even the cuffs were particularly clean.

Song Qianqian didn't like sloppy men, and her impression of Ji Mufeng was much better. The man stood upright like a soldier, unlike some people who carried their backs when walking.

"Captain, Shen Lu and I want to live separately. I also rent a room. The things we bought together will be divided equally. She will refund the rent to me." Tang Ruyan didn't want Shen Lu to take advantage.

"Okay, this is what it should be." The captain said, but Shen Lu could only take out the money and distribute the things in front of everyone, including all the food.

The matter was solved perfectly like this, Li Dali helped with the cleaning, and they got along with each other openly, while Shen Lu went back to the room to cry angrily.

In the end, Tang Ruyan moved away her things and all the firewood she bought. Shen Lu picked up very little firewood. She didn't have much money and had to go up the mountain to pick it up.

No one would pity her, because she brought it all on herself. Life would be even harder without Tang Ruyan. Ji Mufeng ignored her at all.

At noon, the three of them ate white steamed buns. Song Qianqian added milk powder and sugar. Such steamed buns were really delicious.

"Qianqian, you are so willing to use milk powder and sugar to make steamed buns." Gao Chunmei ate deliciously.

"It's delicious, full of milky flavor, sweet and delicious." Jimu Feng ate the most.