Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 The confinement man returns to the army

Soon, they returned to the educated youth spot in the car. Jimu Feng parked the car and went to his room to burn the kang.

Song Qianqian and Gao Chunmei got out of the car with their children in their arms, and Qin Zhou moved all the things out of the car.

The two mothers returned to their rooms. Ji Mufeng had already lit a fire to burn the kang, and then got up to spread the bedding for his wife. The room quickly became warm.

After Song Qianqian and the child lay in bed, Ji Mufeng added several more firewood.

Then they went to sort out the things they brought back. Many educated youths were surprised to see Ji Mufeng. They didn't expect that he would come back after Song Qianqian gave birth.

"Qin Zhou, I'm going to return the car. Do you have anything to buy?" Ji Mufeng still has to go to the supply and marketing cooperative.

"Bring me back a pound of brown sugar, and I'll get the money slips while you wait." After Qin Zhou finished speaking, he quickly sent over the money slips.

When Jimu Feng saw his wife sleeping, he locked the door and drove away in the car. He went to the police station to return the car and went to the post office to make a few calls.

Notify his grandfather and father, and his grandfather said that his wife had given birth to a very handsome son.

After making the call, he went to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy some things, including oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar and two pounds of soybean oil, as well as malted milk and chicken cakes, canned fruits and three pounds of brown sugar.

After shopping, Ji Mufeng walked back to the village. He first gave the brown sugar to Qin Zhou, and then opened the door to see his little wife.

Song Qianqian was breastfeeding her son. She put on a diaper for Huajuan. Ji Mufeng saw it and closed the door.

"Daughter-in-law, are you hungry? Eat some chicken cake first, and I'll make porridge for you." Ji Mufeng swallowed while watching his son drink milk.

"I want to eat beef and fish soup." After Song Qianqian finished speaking, she took out the ingredients from the space.

Ji Mufeng immediately stepped forward to take it. He watched his son eat and drink enough, put away the ingredients and turned to hug his wife.

"Baby, I've worked hard on you during this time." After Jimu Feng finished speaking, he kissed her several times.

"Mu Feng, you don't have to work too hard, your body is the most important thing." After Song Qianqian finished speaking, she took out the spiritual spring water for him to drink.

The man's fatigue disappeared instantly after drinking. The two of them got tired of it for a while before going to cook. First, they made a bowl of fish soup for their little wife, and then stewed the beef in a pot with some potatoes.

Song Qianqian went into the space to use the toilet. It was too cold outside to go out. She asked Ji Mufeng to go to the toilet tomorrow morning, holding an empty spittoon in his hand to scare people.

At night, the couple lay on the warm kang. Song Qianqian's milk was enough, and Xiao Huamuan went to bed after eating and drinking.

Ji Mufeng studied the diapers and found that they were very easy to use and did not leak. He felt warm holding his little wife in his arms. They could go get the certificate after the Chinese New Year, and he had to go back and write a wedding report.