"It's delicious. I'll eat fried steamed buns next time. It's even more delicious if fried." Song Qianqian took small bites of the steamed buns, and her gentle manner was very different from Gao Chunmei's.

Ji Mufeng's eyes were shining, like a wolf cub, staring at the prey and refusing to let go, with a sure win in his eyes.

This scene was all seen by Gao Chunmei. Song Qianqian noticed her gaze and looked at Ji Mufeng with nothing in mind. The man had already withdrawn his gaze.

Gao Chunmei didn't dare to remind Song Qianqian that Ji Mufeng was not someone to be trifled with at first glance. I'm sorry to my sister, but she was a coward.

After eating, everyone went back to their rooms for a lunch break. Song Qianqian went into the space to work, using her mind to collect the rapeseeds and cabbage into the warehouse.

Then, the rapeseeds were squeezed into oil, put into oil barrels and stored in the warehouse, and then the fruits were made into dried fruit, the pork was directly made into jerky, and canned fruits were also made. It is very convenient to have a machine, and it can be cleaned automatically. Free your hands and put it into the warehouse.

Song Qianqian would not take out the things she made by herself. She would go into the space every day to write novels and consume some when she was hungry. The things in the space were too good to be taken out to cause trouble.

Don't underestimate people of this age. She is not sure that she can protect herself. Anyway, if you have money, you should keep a low profile and your space must not be known to outsiders.

Song Qianqian didn't know at this time that Ji Mufeng had already known the secret, and later threatened her with this incident, making her very passive.

In the afternoon, Song Qianqian finished knitting her sweater and soaked it in softener for a while. The softener was given as a gift when buying laundry detergent.

After cleaning the sweater and wringing it out, Song Qianqian boiled a pot of water. The temperature in the room rose so that the sweater could dry quickly.

Then, Song Qianqian took out the white fungus, lotus seeds, wolfberry and rock sugar. Soaked the lotus seeds and white fungus in boiling water for a while, put them into the pot and added Lingquan water to start stewing. When they were almost ready, she added the wolfberry and rock sugar.

"Qianqian, open the door quickly." Ji Mufeng came smelling the fragrance.

"Hey, here we come!" Song Qianqian opened the door.

"What are you stewing? It tastes so delicious." Jimu Feng walked into the room and asked.

"Wolfberry, Tremella and Lotus Seed Soup, do you want a bowl?" Song Qianqian was just being polite.

"If you want, at least give me half." Ji Mufeng said shamelessly.

"What? You are really greedy." After saying that, he still served him a large bowl.

Ji Mufeng took it back to the next door and felt very comfortable after eating. It seemed that the little girl had a lot of secrets. Fortunately, she met him.

If Song Qianqian knew what he was thinking, she would definitely say that she would never give it to anyone else, not even Gao Chunmei.

Gao Chunmei was chatting with Tang Ruyan. Their relationship had developed rapidly. They knitted sweaters together and had a common language. She didn't come to see Song Qianqian until the evening.

"Qianqian, your sweater is knitted." Gao Chunmei said in surprise.

"Yes, I couldn't sleep at night knitting." Song Qianqian did work overtime at night.