Almost 8 o'clock... time is pretty slow right now, maybe because I'm excited, but nervous at the same time, so maybe time goes fast and slow at the same time? Don't get me wrong but I think all Aizawa have in his house are probably cat stuff, and black colored furniture, and grey painting walls, very dull. No offense to Eraserhead though, I hope he doesn't know that I probably thought of his house like that... haha. I almost forgotten one stuff, a picture frame of me and my mother... how could I forget that? Although she was kind of a bad mother but I still loved her, and this photo was before when I appeared to be quirkless, which shocked her.

I will probably miss my house... I kind of don't want to leave this apartment though, it was all filled with memories, bad and good ones. Will have to sell the apartment too, like Aizawa said last night. I sighed and look out to the window, still raining, pretty calming and cold weather, I decided to wear a jacket too.

Patiently waiting for Aizawa to fetch me, but it's only 8.24 a.m. right now, 1 hour and 36 minutes to go I guess... I was in boredom and had nothing to do at this point. Suddenly, I heard a sound from my phone on the sofa. I picked the phone up and unlocked it.

[UNREAD MESSAGE FROM AIZAWA]

Aizawa
Kid? You awake?

I chuckled at his text, I was already awake 1 hour ago and was already waiting for him right now as he send me
Izuku
sure am, I am already waiting, apparently woke up at 7 a.m. and have already done packing all the stuff I needed.
Aizawa
Alright kiddo, I'll fetch you now, get ready and wait for me.
Izuku
Already ready, will be waiting for you, dad.
SEEN 8.32 a.m.

Finally he's coming... have been waiting for so long, not really long but I'm kind of impatient. At least he's coming now... excited to get to explore my new 'home' and get to know more about my new 'dad'. I was already carrying my bag and sitting on my sofa, scrolling down on the news while waiting for Aizawa to come, after a few minute a knock was heard from the door.

I happily went to the door and opened it "Hey Aizaw—" I looked up to the person but found out that they weren't Aizawa. "H-hi? Do you need anything?" I stuttered and said to the older woman standing in front of my door. "Pfft, still pathetic as always." The older woman spat, I looked up to her in confusion. "Huh?... I don't know you." Why was she calling me pathetic? Did I do something wrong before that made her mad? "Don't you remember your own mother." She said in a harsh tone, giving me a slap in the cheek. Ow, that hurt, a lot. I was shocked at her response, didn't I saw my own mother got killed? Did she survived or something...? But they said she died and I went to her funeral though, or is this a sort of dream maybe?

"Wait what? Mom...?" I felt my cheek swell up after her slap, pains me to be honest. When I looked to her, she disappeared, but I still felt my cheek stinging. I sighed as I went to find something to cover up my swollen cheek. After doing that so, I finally found Aizawa knocking on my door, my door was already open so since I forgotten to close it after my supposedly mother came to visit me and giving me a slap in the face. I went to the door and greeted Aizawa. "Hey, what happened to your cheek?" He pointed to my bandaged cheek, in a concerned tone, he was concerned I guess by his looks. "Not a big deal, last night I sort of accidentally fell down on my face and... yeah." He chuckled nervously as he didn't want to get caught lying, he felt bad lying to him since he didn't want to be seen as a liar.

"I know you're lying, tell me the truth, Problem Child." He sighed, wanting for the truth out of me. "M-my mother went to visit me before you came and slapped me." I stuttered, I probably look so pathetic when I stutter... "Where is she now? Also, are you alright?" He asked in a kind of stern tone. "She disappeared after... also I am alright so no worries!" I responded back. "Alright, let's go to my apartment now and settle your things down." Aizawa said, telling me to follow him to the parking lot. "Do you need me to carry your bag for you?" He asked. "No need, it's not that heavy, plus I don't have a lot of things." I quickly responded back, he gave me a nod as I continued following him.

We gotten into the car and I went into the passenger seat as I buckle my seatbelt, while Aizawa went to the driver's seat and also buckle his seatbelt too. It took 20 minutes to get to Aizawa's apartment, I kept looking at the window while Aizawa was driving. "So, when we reach my apartment, you'll settle your things down in your room which i will show you which one's your room, and you can explore the whole apartment. And I'll make lunch after." He instructed like a instructor, I wanted to laugh at his words but it'd be awkward.

When we've reached his apartment, we went into the escalator and got up to the level Aizawa's apartment supposed to be, we took off our shoes and went inside his apartment. "Follow me to your bedroom" he commanded, I followed him carrying my bag. "This is your room" Aizawa said as he opened the bedroom door, showing a nice bedroom with a big bed and empty desk, also some shelves that can collect books. "This room is definitely better then my old bedroom, thank you." I said thanking him while putting my bag full of stuff I brought on the bed. "Just a guest room, no need to thank me." He chuckled as he said, I smiled at him before Aizawa started to speak. "My bedroom is beside yours so whenever you need anything or have any problems you may knock on my bedroom door." He said politely as I nodded at his words.

"I'll make lunch now, settle yourself done and get comfortable in this house." He said before leaving but stopped when he was outside of my room. "Also, I have already done signing the adoption papers documents, so feel free to call me dad from now on." He said before leaving to the kitchen. "Alright, dad." I respond, but he didn't hear me since he was far away from my bedroom as I quickly sorted out all the stuff in my bag and put them nicely and neatly in my bedroom. I laid down on my comfy bed, there was so many pillows on the bed as I curl up into a ball falling asleep.

"Izuku, time for lunch." Aizawa knocked on the door, I woke up as I yawned and stretched my arms and tidy up my hair so it wouldn't be messy, but already are. "Coming." I said as I opened the door, going to the dinner table as I saw a plate of katsudon. "My favorite food..." I said, getting a bit emotional but want to go to the bathroom for the mean time. "Excuse me, I'll need to go to the bathroom." Aizawa nodded as he seated on the dinner table chair. I walked my way in the hallway to the bathroom and went to the sink, I had pale skin and red eyes for some reason, I look pathetic I know... and ugly. But whatever, I finished my business there and walked out of the bathroom acting like nothing happened and I just went to the bathroom and went to the dinner table settling myself in the chair beside Aizawa.

"Itadakimasu." We both said before digging into our lunch "Aizawa, I didn't know you were so good at cooking!" I said while eating my plate of katsudon happily. "Is this offensive comment or a compliment?" He said and I chuckled. Continuing on eating our food.

"Aizawa?" I said, getting his attention

"Aizawa?" I said, getting his attention. "Hm?" He hummed, looking at me. "Thank you... so much for all this, I appreciate it so much." I said as tears were swelling up to my eyes.

"I want to give you a better life, kiddo. No need to thank me." He said with a small smile visible on his face as he ruffled my hair.

1961 wordsA long chapter for you guys! Thank you readers for reading my story![Not the end

1961 words
A long chapter for you guys!
Thank you readers for reading my story!
[Not the end...]