Adoption.

[Aizawa's POV]

Been a while since I met Izuku, wondered how he's doing right now, hope he is alright though, nothing happened to him. I really wondered if this problem child have parents, I never see him with his parents or anything before. I decided to get his information from Nezu, walking to his office in UA. I knocked on the door and heard a "come in." voice, I opened the door and Nezu was sitting on his office desk, sipping on a cup of tea. "Hello, Aizawa, what can I do for you?" He asked, I nodded in respond "Nezu, I want you to get some information from this kid called 'Izuku Midoriya', please print the informations out for me." I added. Nezu was typing in his computer, getting information. "Izuku Midoriya is it? Hm... right, I found his informations. His mother and father seems to be nowhere to found, but his mother is dead. He's currently 14 years old, school is at Aldera Junior High, lives at ##### and is an orphan." Wait a minute... he's an orphan? Should I perhaps adopt him... No shota... you have only met him for some days, but I have grown a liking to this kid. "Alright, thank you for your information right there, which orphanage does he stay at?" I asked. "Well, for your information right there, he seems to have gotten out of the orphanage years ago, so perhaps he has a apartment himself maybe." He escaped from the orphanage...? Maybe the kids were mean there... sigh I apparently feel bad for him, he had a bad childhood, huh?

"Thank you for taking your time for telling me the information... well, I better get going, no need to print them out for me no more." I thanked him and said goodbye, I wanted to find this kid and maybe... adopt him, I could perhaps have nice and delicious coffee made by him everyday... I think with a small smile on my face that was unnoticeable to other pupils.

[Izuku's POV]

I woke up from a nightmare, sweats were on my face, some dripping from my cheeks. I felt tired, I still had nightmares about my past ever since a few days ago. I took my phone from the table beside my bed and saw the time. "Wait what?! It's 4 am in the morning!" I shouted, I really hoped nobody heard me though... until I heard a knock from my door. "Argh!" I accidentally fell of my bed and hit my head, why was I so unlucky today? The knock was getting louder as I quickly went to the door and opened it, it was Aizawa.

"A-aizawa? Why are you here?" I said nervously, I was still sweating a bit from my nightmare. "Kid, you alright? You have eye-bags under your eyes and... have you been crying? You have red and puffy eyes..." Aizawa said in a concerned tone. "I- im alright Aizawa, what did you need me for?" I asked in curiosity, why was he in front of my door, in the midnight and at 4 am?... that was sure awkward. "So... you're an orphan, problem child?" E-eh?! Why was he calling me problem child? Is it because of the problems I bothered him with...? "I am... apparently." I chuckled nervously, using my hand to rub the back of my neck, not eye-contacting him no more. Aizawa let out a cough to get my attention. "I wanted to let you know... since you have no parents, how did you survive with no money?" He asked. "Well, I gotten a job apparently so..." I answered to his question, I don't know if I was giving him the exact answer he wanted or something but still... "Ahem... so I was wanting to ask if you would like me to become your legal guardian, as if to adopt you and give you a better life." He looked like he was nervous but also serious at the same time, I wanted to laugh somehow but Aizawa, you mean the underground pro hero Eraserhead wanted to adopt me and give me a better life?! Of course I'm agreeing...I have wanted to be his son before... and it is really becoming true. I looked at him happily as I nodded. "Yes! I mean... yes, I would like to become your son." I was a little embarrassed for shouting a 'yes' at him but I mean... it was the truth, I wanted to be his son so... "Alright, I will be signing the adoption papers and it will be done, remember to pack your things, I will fetch you tomorrow morning, at about ten to eleven a.m. to the house you will be staying." I snapped out of my mind as he spoke, I nodded. "Thank you... Aizawa, for adopting me and giving me a better life..." I said while shedding a tear from my eye. "Kid...I want to help you, that's why I'm doing it." He said, giving me a small sad smile on his face, oh my gosh... did I made Eraserhead the most emotionless person on earth smile?! My mind was exploding until I snapped out of my mind somehow.

"Aright! So... am I supposed to call you Dad?" I asked. "Supposedly after I sign the adoption papers." He answered, I gave him a smile on my face as I went hugging him, he hugged me back soon shortly.

911 words.
Almost the end of the story...