Chapter7: These past years part 2.

Drop a vote if ya enjoyed.

Chapter7: These past years part 2

Tears dropped to the ground as panting filled the air. Blood splattered on the ground when Mark's body went flying into some innocent bystander making them explode into a pile of blood and bone.

Marks horrified eyes locked onto the person who died  before he looked up at Y/n who wasn't flying towards him but instead walking on the ground at him.

Y/n: Look around mark, resistance is futile. . No more people has to die. . .stop fighting kid.

Mark: Don't call me that! You lost that right!

Y/n pressed his lips into a line before he speed blitzed mark grabbing him by the face and slamming him onto his back with enough force to topple over a few buildings.

Mark was then thrown upwards into the sky before he took a palm to the face knocking him even higher as the back of his head got grabbed in a crushing grip that caused him pain.

The winds howled loudly and mark tried to free himself from Y/n's grasp as a airliner flew directly at him drawing a gasp from the teen.

Y/n: Watch. .

Mark: No! Stop!

The plane tried to lift itself out the way but Y/n flew towards it pushing mark into the large aircraft tearing through the metal as Mark extended his hands that killed the passengers it came into contact with as they made a beeline through the middle.

Marks body was completely covered in blood as the plane exploded around them while he sobbed loudly. Filled with rage he ripped himself out Y/n's grip and headbutt him with a shout before he flew backwards a few feet.

Mark: THIS CANT BE FOR NOTHING! Y/N I WANNA HEAR YOU SAY YOU DON'T LOVE ME! YOU LOVE ME I KNOW YOU DO!

Y/n: Mark-

Mark: TELL ME THESE PAST YEARS TO YOU MEANT NOTHING!

Y/n: Mark, shut up.

His hand shot out squeezing marks jaw keeping him still as he struggled punching Y/n multiple times who didn't flinch and head butt him.

A crack could be heard as Nolan appeared Infront of Mark striking his son across the cheek throwing him forward through the air spinning from the force behind it.

Nolan: Are you still fighting?

Mark: Fuck. . .you!

Nolan blinked at what mark said before he shook his head with a look of a disappointment.

The poor teen was punched in the stomach by his father throwing him at Y/n who drove his elbow into the top of his head.

Y/n: Stop crying it ain't doing anything for you.

Mark pivoted in the upper cutting Y/n who stared at him and bent his chin down on his younger brothers fist as a cracking sound filled the air.

Mark: Aughh!

Y/n slammed his knee into marks abdomen as Nolan grabbed his  youngest son by the fabric of his costume before flinging him through the air.

Nolan: Consider this your reeducation mark.

The air whined as Mark spun trying to regain his bearings for second as Nolan punched his cheek blasting him even further before he took a second punch that broke the sound barrier with a loud boom.

Mark was being ganged up on by both his father and older brother as their blows sent him across countries.

Blood shot out marks lips as Y/n drop kicked him blasting him towards Nolan who hit him with a clothesline throwing the teenager superhero through some clouds.