Chapter6: These past ten years. part 1.

Yo. . .two chapters in one day. . .I hope you like it if you did drop a vote id appreciate it and a few comments those are always appreciated. If you have any questions I'll answer em anyway onto the chapter.

Chapter6: These past ten years.

The headquarters of the cavern that the guardians worked was filled with the sound of bantering as rex splode shouted with an annoyed expression on his face as duplikate scoffed rubbing her head.

Duplikate: Can you stop complaining for one moment?

Rex: Did you not hear Cecil?! He said we were basically the last hope to go against Omni Man and H/n We can't do that!

Monster girl didn't look to convinced as she rubbed her arm slightly as robot stood beside her.

Monster girl: Well we should have all the time we need to come up with a plan.

Rex threw his arms up into the air as he looked at monster girl who glared at him.

Rex: And then what huh?! We find them? They'll kill us! We can't even get ten feet Infront of them! Or behind them for that matter so what exactly could we do?!

Robot: If I may intrude. . I found this android in the alps with one of my scouting droids. I picked it apart and learned how to build more while also upgrading it . . Maybe if I'm given time to build some we can do something?

"Doubtful"

Everyone turned their heads to look at Y/n who had just arrived and was looking down at them with his arms crossed. Blood was staining his face and his clothes were ripped.

Rex splode: Oh. . .shit. . .

Rex reached down to his belt and grabbed a bomb before launching at Y/n having it explode in his face. Only for his body to go flying rolling across the ground as he groaned holding his side that was bruised.

Duplikate jumped in the air creating doubles that tried to bombard him with attacks all at once.

He took two punches on each of his cheeks with his eyes flicking between the two doubles before he grabbed them by their heads and slammed them together bursting them open throwing blood and brain matter everywhere as the real duplikate dropped to the ground unconscious.

Y/n: If all of you would give me a minute to talk I'd explain-

A laser from a canon courtesy of a giant orange robot slammed into Y/n carrying him into the wall creating spiderweb cracks on it as it kept pushing on.

Robot: You're our enemy!

Y/n pushed through the beam and landed a kick against the giant robot launching it flying rolling across the ground creating sparks as a giant meaty fist crashed into his temple.

He looked at monster girl who was in her attack mode throwing haymakers and heavy punches at him that he smacked away with his palms.

Teeth were knocked out monster girls mouth courtesy of a knee to the head from Y/n who followed up with a hammer strike to the head sending the brute to its knees.

A scoff left his mouth as he finished up his assault with a kick breaking her ribs as well as making her vomit as she reverted back into her normal form rolling across the ground.

Rex: Monster girl! Dammit!

He stood up holding his ribs with his left hand as his right hand touched a button on his belt that released a bunch of glowing letters that he caught with his hand before running at Y/n who stood still.