Chapter1: From viltrum to earth.

If you enjoyed vote I'd really appreciate it.

Chapter 1: From viltrum to earth.

Blood splattered down to the ground and a young boy early into his teens hit the ground panting heavily with blood dripping down his chin.

He had disheveled and messy black hair, his skin was slightly tanned, his eyes were brown and bloodshot with his left eye completely red from a broken blood vessel.

"On your feet Y/n, you're not done boy"

The young teen climbed to his feet with his shoulders heaving as he raised his fists which were completely clenched.

Standing in front of him was a girl his age with a tomboyish look, she wore the same white uniform he wore as well. She had a bloody nose and a busted lip. On her face was a savage grin.

"Anissa you and Y/n can continue your match"

(Listen she ain't gonna do the "thing" .if you read the comics you'd know. . . .)

The girl named Anissa grinned and dashed towards Y/n with incredible speed punching the boy across the cheek that sent him flying away from the force.

Y/n: D-Dammit!

He dug his feet into the ground slowing himself to a stop leaving behind crevices in the ground.

Anissa: You're weak!

Y/n grit his teeth in pain as blood squeezed out through the gaps when Anissa buried her foot into his abdomen knocking the wind out of him but that didn't deter him from grabbing her by the ankle before spinning in a circle throwing her away from him where she rolled across the floor.

He followed up rocketing towards her with a punch to her stomach which broke the ground under her creating a multitude of spiderweb cracks

Y/n: . . . Not. . . Weak. .

Breaths left Y/n's mouth as he breathed heavily while Anissa groggily stood up holding her now heavily bruised stomach in a bit of pain but that didn't keep the smug smirk off her face.

Anissa: That. . . . all?. . .I'm nowhere near done yet!

Standing off to the side lines watching the two teens fight were various adults that were examining their strengths and fighting prowess.

One of the adults in particular was a man with black hair and mustache. He wore a white uniform with his arms folded over his chest and his eyes were focused on Y/n who was trading blows with Anissa.

 He wore a white uniform with his arms folded over his chest and his eyes were focused on Y/n who was trading blows with Anissa

"Your son is doing well against Anissa Nolan"

The father of Y/n looked at the viltrumite who said that and nodded his head at his words.

Nolan: He's certainly doing better then last time.

A shockwave spread out shaking the land uprooting parts of the ground throwing debris around when Y/n's fist came into contact with Anissa's.