Chapter 3: Ain't gonna be the same.

Alright chapter three already? I'm on a roll anyway vote if you enjoyed id appreciate it, it's partially the reason why I update so quickly.

Chapter3: Ain't gonna be the same.

It was the middle of the night around three in the morning as Y/n walked through his home with messy hair and sweaty skin.

He was wearing nothing but red colored checkered pajama pants while his upper body was on full display showcasing a well trained physique that has broad shoulders and a eight pack.

Y/n poured himself a cup of coffee into a mug from his spot in the kitchen. He took a sip while also looking at a Newspaper he held in the other hand.

Y/n: Hmm? More aliens settling down on earth huh? Human woman certainly are something . . . .maybe i should have a few flings? It has been a while. . .

The sound of someone muttering to themselves outside got his attention and he pulled the blinds to one of his windows up looking across the street at Mark who was up standing on the roof.

Y/n: What is that idiot doing?

He had a look of curiosity on his face as he sipped from his coffee, watching as Mark stepped off the roof but instead of falling he floated in the air.

Mark: I did it!

The teen shouted ecstatic as he shot up into the clouds. Whilst Y/n looked up as much as the window let him.

Y/n: Well he's getting a hang of things. . .

Setting his coffee down and newspaper Y/n pulled a shirt on from a plastic hamper before heading outside shooting into the sky as well after his little brother.

Mark seemed to not be able to control himself as his body flailed barely missing an airliner that almost hit him as he reached even higher into the clouds as he screamed. Due to the high altitude the teen lost his breath and his darkened before he started to fall.

A hand grabbed onto him keeping him high in the air above the clouds as he regained his bearings. He blinked his eyes and bent his body to look at Y/n who was holding him by the ankle upside down.

Mark: Y/n?

Y/n: Don't go rushing into the sky before you even know how to fly properly dumbass.

Mark: My bad. .wait you're not mad?

Y/n: Why would I?  You've been waiting your entire life for this haven't you?

Mark: Well, I mean yeah. But, I took off what if I got hurt of something? Also why aren't you surprised?

Y/n: Because I knew you'd get your powers. Also falling from the sky ain't gonna hurt ya. See.

Mark screamed as he fell through the clouds trying his best to make himself fly up or atleast stabilize himself but it was all for naught as his body crashed into the middle of the street right outside his house.

Y/n: . . . Yeah, he needs to learn the basics before he even tries.

Y/n floated down to the ground looking at the unconscious mark who laid on his back in a small crater that had spiderweb cracks going across the Pavement.

Mark was lifted up and thrown over Y/n's shoulder as the boy flew up to marks open bedroom window and climbing through. He tossed Mark on the bed before flying out and back to his house.

Timeskip. . . .

In the andromeda galaxy not too far away from the Milky Way was the planet of Mora, it was one of the most exotic planets Y/n has been on that had no aliens living on it.  He floated in the sky looking around at the environment.