Chapter 39

Tilla and Rosita held each other close as they made out in their bedroom. Going with the flow, they stripped each other of their clothing. It wasn't long until they were completely nude. Tilla kissed Rosita's neck, chest, and then started playing with her nipples and boobs. Rosita moaned in delight as she glided her fingers through her lover's hair while raising her chest. Tilla moved further down to Rosita's pleasure palace, and her moans grew louder as she gripped the bed sheets.

"Tilla . . . Oh! Oh, Satan! Don't stop," Rosita breathed.

Tilla's tongue explored throughout Rosita's pussy until she finally came. Rosita lay in the bed, breathless. Tilla raised her head and smiled a victory grin.

Rosita sat up, "My turn."

She grabbed her lover and got on top. She licked and sucked Tilla's boobs. Tilla bit her bottom lip, relishing the feeling as she glided her fingers through Rosita's hair.

"Oh, I love it when you suck on my tits like that!" Tilla moaned joyfully.

Her lover planted several love bites on her chest and neck. Then Rosita brought her pussy to Tilla's and began scissoring her. They both moaned and gasped in pure pleasure. The sex was getting so hot for them that they were now sweating. They didn't care if they were getting the bed sheets dirty; they kept going.

"Oh god, this feels amazing! You're soaking wet," Rosita said.

"Don't say things like that. You know it embarrasses me," Tilla replied.

"But it turns you on, too. See?"

Tilla moaned again in delight.

"Tell me you love it, my love. Come on, tell me," Rosita begged.

"I love it, babe," Tilla answered.

"You can do better than that."

Tilla moaned before saying, "I love it when our pussies rub together. Fuck me, Rosita!"

"I'm cumming, Tilla!"

"Me too!"

They both let out a gasp and a long moan as they climaxed together. Rosita collapsed on top of Tilla. They both lay in bed, breathing labored breaths with their breasts pressed together and hair in each other's faces. After a while, Rosita raised her head, moved her hair out of the way, and moved Tilla's. They both chuckled before kissing each other. However, their making out stopped when they heard banging and soft moans coming from the room's walls next to them.

"I guess Husk and Angel are going at it," Tilla said.

"Oh yeah, Husk is drilling Angel. I hope they weren't listening to us," Rosita said.

"I doubt Husk would be perverted enough to do that. Angel, on the other hand, definitely would."

They lay in bed together, enjoying each other's company while enjoying the sweet bliss of after-sex. However, Tilla couldn't help but think about her kids. She hasn't seen them in so long. Even though Moses told her what had happened, she was still worried about them. The same goes for Rosita for her little boy, Moxxie.

"You okay?" Rosita asked.

"Just a lot on my mind," Tilla replied.

"Thinking about your kids, aren't you?"

Tilla looked over at her lover, lying close next to her. She took hold of Rosita's hand and planted a gentle kiss.

"I've been asleep for over 15 years, and so much has happened. Fizzarolli lost his arms, legs, and horns. Barbie Wire hates her twin brother. Blitzo adopts a Hellhound. He's running an assassin company. He's screwing a Goetia Prince for a book to have access to the human world. His adoptive daughter saved and adopted a human boy. So, I'm a step-grandmother and a great-step-grandmother. On top of all, that great-grandson of mine just so happens to be the most feared and powerful knight in all of Hell. So, yeah, it's a lot," Tilla explained.