Chapter 20

The Glowing Skull Palace wasn't called the Glowing Skull Palace for nothing. Part of the main structure and attraction was a giant angry, looking skull with fangs that gave a blood-red glow. The rest of the palace had several high towers and castle-like buildings with demonic gothic structure designs. There were scary gargoyle statues, skeleton statues, and monster statues with glowing eyes holding electric lanterns. The whole gave a haunting and eerie feeling.

Once Loona and the others parked in the palace's garage, they made their way to the front gates, where several armed Hellhound and Imp guards were waiting with the hotel's staff. Their uniforms were red and black design with white skull patterns. The manager was there too, standing elegantly with staff members holding treys of beverages. Draven was there, too, with the hotel manager.

"Oh, looks like they're rolling out the red carpet," Blitzo smiled.

"My dark lord Cody. As manager of the Glowing Skull Palace, we welcome you and your friends to our hospitality," the manager said with a smile before bowing his head.

Cody and his friends returned the bow.

"Thank you, sir. It's an honor," Cody said.

"Doyle and the hotel staff will cater to your every whim here, and I will make sure you are not disturbed. Also, the bounties of the Overlords have been successfully transferred to your account. You've earned it, my dark lord," Drave said.

"Oh, thank you, Draven."

"My master Duke Dantalion has also appointed his best lawyers to be your lawyers. Tomorrow afternoon around 3 pm, they'll be here with some accountants to discuss the security of your money."

"I understand. Will they meet us in our rooms, or must we go somewhere else?"

"Your suite room will do just fine. Enjoy your stay," Draven said before vanishing into a dark and red portal.

"Right this way, my dark lord," the manager said.

Cody and some of his friends enjoyed the beverages before entering inside. The interior of the hotel was massive, with a gothic ceiling design. These hanging electric lights looked like pissed-off pumpkin heads, spooky statues with glowing eyes, demonic knights in scary jousting armor, etc. It was like a Halloween castle dialed to eleven but in an excellent way.

Everyone followed them to the elevator, taking them to the upper floors of the hotel suites. The floors and walls were polished pale marble with blood-red rugs and electric lights that looked like lanterns in various colors. At each corner were shiny stone skeleton statues looking eerie and scary. Their suite room was massive with a gothic and neat design. It had everything, a large kitchen, an expansive open living room and a dining room, a vast UHD TV on the wall, a large balcony, and multiple bedrooms, including an upstairs bedroom with sky windows. Everyone was in awe of its astonishing and creative beauty.

"Whoa," Vortex breathed.

"Oh crumbs," Moxxie's eyes glistened.

"This place is gigantic!" Millie added.

"There are clean bed sheets in each bedroom. Each bathroom has soap, shampoo, body wash, and clean towels. If you need anything, do not hesitate to call us, and if you turn your attention here to this panel," the manager pointed by the door, "This will provide our room service accessories. By the kitchen island is our hotel's menu. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert at any time. There's also a map of the hotel of where to find everything, including the pool, hot tubes, sauna, spa, and gym. I'll let you all get settled in. Good night and welcome to the Glowing Skull Palace."