Chapter 15

Loona groaned and moaned as she lay on her belly at the meeting table, looking at a framed photo of her and Cody. She rubbed her finger gently on the part of Cody's face while thinking of him. Then she got a text from Blitzo telling her they were ready to return to the office. Loona rolled her eyes as she summoned a portal for them to return.

"Woo! That was a fuck ton of Neo-Nazis!" Blitzo praised.

"AAAHHH!!! I'm fucking pumped!" Millie hollered while twirling her axe.

"Oh fuck yeah! That was satisfying as Hell," Moxxie added, pumping his shotgun.

"I think we did the world a huge favor," Shadow said.

"Hell yeah, babe, we are drinking tonight!" Kimi stated, hugging her Hellhound boyfriend.

"Hey Loona, you okay?" Vortex asked.

Everyone's smiles disappeared when they saw Loona glooming over the table.

"No," Loona answered flatly.

"Oh baby, what's wrong?" Blitzo asked.

Usually, Loona would growl at that, but she was still depressed to do so. She held up the framed photo of her and Cody.

"I miss Cody. I want my boy back," Loona moaned.

Blitzo hugged her, "I miss him too Loony-Toony. We all do."

"Don't worry. He'll come back," Vortex assured.

Then the wall broke open out of nowhere, and two escalators appeared, with Loopty and Lipton casually coming down with big smiles. Everyone at first was surprised by the sudden burst but then frowned when they saw the two inventors.

"Oh, for fuck's sake. What the hell, guys?!" Blitzo yelled.

"Do you two hate doors? Is that why you keep fucking up our walls?" Moxxie added angrily.

"Oh, shush, and be glad we're here!" Loopty said.

"What are you two doing here?" Millie asked.

Lipton snapped his fingers, and a bunch of big boxes and crates appeared. Some were big rigid plastic boxes, while others were metal boxes.

"We're here to bring the orders of weapons Cody wanted for you guys," Lipton answered.

Everyone's eyes widened. The two inventors started with Blitzo's dual 50 AE pistols, which looked like Dante's guns Ebony & Ivory in Devil May Cry, only painted black with red flames. Blitzo's eyes sparkled with stars as he held them. Lipton explained that each magazine has twenty rounds with adjustable sights and can handle any ammunition. Next was Vortex's dual high-capacity 500 S&W revolvers. They looked like a combination of the firearms from Darkwatch and Hellboy's gun in Injustice 2. They had thick heavy barrels with muzzle breaks at the ends and attachable containers below the barrels that held the ammo like the ones in Darkwatch. Vortex looked in awe before picking one up.

"They hold fifteen rounds in each container. It's a little heavy, but with all that weight, it'll help with the recoil," Lipton explained.

Vortex pointed at that wall while looking down the sights, "Very nice."

Then the inventors gave Kimi her triple barrel lever action shotgun that looked like the Galleria shotgun in Far Cry Blood Dragon. It even had heat shields on the barrels. Kimi squealed with glee at her new gun, and Shadow smiled confidently with his big double-motorized buzzsaw staff. It looked a lot like the one in MadWorld by the boss Shogun.