Chapter 29

Slade took the first headshot and killed a bodyguard for Dollar Bill, spraying blood all over his boss's face. Moxxie took the next headshot taking a big chunk of the guy's skull and brains. Kimi followed after nearly blowing a poor S.O.B.'s head off. Kyo scored a headshot and a throat shot – lots of blood. They panicked and took cover in their cars and SUVs. They fired their pistols and SMGs for cover fire but missed every shot due to not knowing where I.M.P. was.

Slade, Moxxie, Kyo, and Kimi continued to pick off bodyguards and hired guns – it was like a turkey shoot. However, Dollar Bill, his bodyguards, the other mob boss, and his guys got in their SUVs and high-tailed it out of there.

"Sir, Dollar Bill's in the black escalade! They're making a run for it!" Moxxie said on the radio.

"Shoot the tires! Take out the driver!" Blitzo ordered.

They focused their fire on Dollar Bill's escalade, which was armored.

"The fucking tires won't pop!" Kimi stated while reloading.

"I can't get a shot of the driver!" Slade called out.

"We gotta stop them!" Kyo said before flying.

He transformed into his full demon barn owl form. His true demon form was similar to Stolas but of blue flames – his head was light blue flames while the rest of his body was navy blue. Slade slung his rifle behind his back and ran through the rooftop. Kyo flew to carry Slade by his talons to get ahead of the cars as they headed for the road leading to the highway. When he landed, he reverted to his normal self. Kyo summoned his two dual double-headed demonic swords, and Slade summoned his Blue Moon sword.

They both got into a readied stance as the cars charged at them. Slade's eyes, body outline, and great demonic nodachi sword glowed bright blue. Kyo's eyes and the eyes on his blades glowed bright green while his back had a blue fire burning. Then as the cars drew near, Slade dashed with lightning speed and sliced two SUVs by their sides at their tires. The cars flipped and spiraled as they crashed. Kyo zipped through, slicing and cutting at cars, and with each hit, blue flames engulfed the vehicles – two of them exploded.

Dollar Bill's SUV crashed into a dumpster. His human disguise was gone revealing his Imp demon form as he crawled out of his wrecked vehicle with his bodyguards. The bodyguards fired at Slade and Kyo with their Micro Uzi and MP7 submachine guns. Slade and Kyo took cover.

Vortex and Tim were on the ground, killing whoever was left of the other gangsters. Vortex used his dual 500 magnum revolvers, while Tim used a big four gauge pump action shotgun – custom-made from Loopty & Lipton. Each shot from their guns was devastating, blowing off limbs and big holes in their torsos.

Slade switched to his Desert Eagle pistol and fired back at the bodyguards, and he managed to kill two of them. Dollar Bill and his last bodyguard ran down an alleyway. Slade and Kyo chased after him, but he was a fast bastard.

"This is Slade! I'm with Kyo. Dollar Bill is on the run. We're in pursuit," Slade said on the radio.

"I'm right behind on the rooftop. I got eyes on him. He went right!" Shadow said.

They chased after him. He went down a maze of back alleys and courtyards. The others ran to catch up, but they were far behind. Finally, Slade and Kyo had Dollar Bill cornered. He and his bodyguard tried to shoot them but were out of ammo. Slade shot the bodyguard in the head, blowing up half of it in a bloody mess. Before Dollar Bill could do or say anything, Millie jumped down on him and knocked him out.

"Blitzo, we got him. Dollar Bill is captured," Millie said on the radio as Moxxie tied him up with chains.

"Good work, everyone. Bring that piece of shit down here to Hell. Octavia will read his mind like a book," Blitzo replied.