Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Orphan Song Qianqian

(This story is purely fictitious, any similarity is purely coincidental)

In 2038, the 28-year-old orphan Song Qianqian woke up from a nightmare, and she dreamed of the scene of a car accident again.

Fifteen years ago in the summer, the Song family was preparing to go on a trip. On their way to the airport, they were hit by a truck behind them. Except for Song Qianqian, everyone in the family, including her parents and grandparents, was spared and became orphans overnight.

Song Qianqian's mother was also an orphan, so she was the only one left. The little girl was frightened and fainted on the spot. It had been three days since she fully woke up. After that, she often had nightmares.

After dragging her exhausted body through the funeral, Song Qianqian finally fell down with a high fever and stayed in the hospital for a week.

"Qianqian, you have to be grieving and accept the change, and don't get into trouble." Neighbor Aunt Wang said unbearably.

"Okay, Aunt Wang." After Song Qianqian finished speaking, she returned to her villa.

Song Qianqian's parents owned a foreign trade company. Their home was in good condition and there were several apartments. She kept crying when she looked at the furnishings at home. In the afternoon, a lawyer came to talk to her.

It turned out that Song's father had foresight. If one day an accident occurred, all the real estate in the family would be sold, and the company would be sold to his friends. With the money, his daughter would learn to manage money, and she would be able to live and feed well in her life.

So, about a month later, Song Qianqian moved to school, sold out all her jewelry, and had nothing left but her savings.

Looking at the eight-digit deposit in the card, Song Qianqian first bought capital-guaranteed financial management. This was what her lawyer uncle reminded her, and she went to the bank to find someone to teach her how to operate it.

"Miss Qianqian, have you learned it?" The lawyer uncle is usually very busy.

"I learned it, thank you uncle." Song Qianqian grew up overnight.

"Well, call uncle if you have anything to do in the future." After saying that, he sent her to school.

"Goodbye, uncle." Song Qianqian didn't like to trouble others, and her father also gave him a commission.

Song's father also left a letter, telling her not to trust anyone, not to tell others if she had money, let alone show off, to learn to protect herself, and never to trust men.

Therefore, Song Qianqian has always kept a low profile, and the school was newly found later. No one here knows about her.

During the winter and summer vacations, the little girl will travel, join the group directly and seamlessly, and return to school after the vacation. It doesn't matter if she has money anyway.

Song Qianqian is still a top student. She has a good photographic memory and a good brain. All the school teachers like her. She is the first to win scholarships. She has also signed up for several foreign language classes and is busier than anyone else on weekends.

In fact, she had no place to go, so she might as well learn more. Later, she was admitted to the highest university and went to country A to continue her studies. She was not married at the age of 28, but she was very good at financial management and had always bought stock funds. Already making a lot of money.