Chapter 95

HAVEN MCQUEEN
September 2023

With my eyes closed and my body pinned to the wall under Harry's, I gasp and hear the tearing of the fabric as he rips a hole in the crotch of my tights. The quiet grunt of effort he lets out after making the hole bigger sounds more like a moan before his fingers are stroking and rubbing the flimsy lace of my underwear.

I do my best to reciprocate his touch by forcing my hand in between our bodies to feel how hard he's straining in his floral suit, sliding my hand up and down the shape of him through the fabric. He moans again and pushes his hips forward, barely letting me unbutton and unzip his trousers to touch him inside of them.

"Harry," I breathe up at the ceiling, earning his attention long enough for him to pull his head back and look down at me. "Fuck me."

His brows furrow together. "You want me to fuck you?"

I nod, never having been so eager for something in my whole life.

"How?"

"I don't care," I practically scoff right in his face. "Here, against the wall, hard, soft, however–"

He wraps his long fingers around my throat as he tilts his head to lick his tongue into my mouth, muffling my moan as he closes his lips to kiss me. He keeps repeating the process and I feel so close to him in every aspect imaginable...though somehow I know I'll feel closer to him if he puts himself inside of me. That's what I want.

Before he can ask me any more questions and I can make any more requests, he holds my hips to quickly turn me around until my chest is pressed up against the smooth black-painted brick wall. The cool touch of it is shocking on my cheek and exposed part of my chest at first, but now it feels nice as I rest my temple on it and smile as I feel him ripping the hole in my tights to be even bigger.

Through my peripheral vision, I look back and down to see him undoing his trousers to push them down just enough to let him out. My mouth is watering just watching him stroke himself slowly in a closed fist before lifting the hem of my mini skirt to start dragging his tip through my folds.

Naturally, I push my hips back and attempt to dig my nails into the wall, moaning louder than I should as he pushes just the tip in. I feel the muscles in my core squeezing around nothing and my boots are shifting on the floor as I try to squeeze my thighs together. I'm a dripping mess and he doesn't care.

"You look so fucking good like this," he mutters behind me, clearly enjoying the view a little too much.

"Harry, please, just do it," I try to reach back to grab his button-down shirt, but he grabs my hand and pins it to my lower back instead, earning a smile from me despite my frustration.

"Beg me," he simply states.

My eyes snap open to blink at the ensuite across the room. "What?"

"You heard what I said," his voice is so hot, both sonically and physically, in my ear that my eyes roll shut just before he kisses the spot behind it. "Beg me, Hay."

"Please," I almost cut him off, no shame at all. "Fuck me, please...please...please...fuck–"

***

My whole body jolts at the sound of my alarm going off and I have to inhale as if I was holding my breath for too long. I wince at the blaring chiming in combination with the vibration coming from my phone, fumbling to shut it off. As I turn to see Harry, he's not in bed with me anymore and that is a colossal disappointment.