𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♕︎

Start from the beginning

"Shit!"

"What's the matter!?" Zoey and Elaine shouted in the front of the car.

"Rosa might shift into her wolf if you guys don't hurry. She's burning up!"

Ava freezed her hands to ice as she place it on Rosa's forehead and stomach—trying to cool her temperature.

"STEP ON IT!" Elaine cried to her wife.

Rosa's screams was an nightmare.

♕︎

The babies was at the brink to be birthed if they didn't reach just in time.

Zoey parked the car—literally jumping out of it and ripping the door open, "Hand her to me."

Ava and Alex handed an wailing and in pain—Rosa, who cried loudly as she held her stomach.

"EMERGENCY ROOM! MY DAUGHTER IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!" Zoey shouted as she ran in the hospital.

A doctor ran out of nowhere with a gurney, Zoey placing her almost passed out daughter on it.

"How close is she to deliver?" The doctor shout as she push the bed all the way to the double doors.

Alex and Avery held Rosa's hands—the doctor applying a breathing mask on her face.

"I'm not sure, she has been feeling pain since two days ago. She's delivering four babies." Alex said.

The doctor's eyes went wide, "Her water has been burst since two days ago. This is unsual."

Another doctor ran out to all of the family members who was breathing heavily.

"Please wait out here. Is this family of the pregnant patient?" He ask them.

Zoey's jaws clenched. "We're the King's Family, Rose's Family and the Bonneville's."

The doctor swallowed hard as he nodded quickly. "The father of the patient is needed in there."

Avery and Alex stepped forward, they weren't even smiling. It alone intimidated the man even worse.

"We're the fathers." Ava states coldly—she just wanted for her wife and babies to be safe.

The doctor nodded and turned to lead them. "This way, please."

As the man led them to the room, Alex pushed him out the way and walked inside the room in a hurry.

"Only the father should be in here at this—"

Ava growled lowly, her eyes was on her wife hooked up to an breathing machine.

"We are the fathers. What should we do next?" Alex ask them since Ava was on the verge to explode.

The doctors moving around quickly, have them washing their hands and placing on facemasks.

"Okay—so her body temperature is rising too fast. So the only option at this point is for her to give birth in a cold pool of water. Is that okay?"