important message!

hello my lovely readers!

i want to start off with im so sorry for going of the radar, and not explaining why on here.

I did post on instagram a little as to where I was and what I have been doing.

At the moment I have been struggling with depression and very bad anxiety so I need to take the time to get myself the help I needed.

I'm still struggling and will do for a while but I've realised that writing and creating theses stories really helped me in the first place.

Have a great friendships on this app and in the book community has been something that I have loved being a part of and I want to come back to that!

So I'm working on my chapters and the story as I'm writing this!

There will not be any more books from me once his miracle and breezy kisses are over.

There will be a few bouns chapters here and here and also the Instagram posts in all of there pages will be as normal as possible.

I am going travelling to Australia in April for two months so I want my books to be complete by then so I can have a good time away and not worry about getting chapters out.

So I hope you all can forgive me and I hope you will still read my books and talking to me too!

Love you all!

see you on Sunday!!

love soph 🫶🏼