chapter four

Sydney Lee

the best person come unexpectedly
☙❦❧

Miles and Samson,

So strange how I've only ever met Samson due to my brother and sister being friends with him but only a few times.

We weren't that close during highschool and our younger years.

But not once have I ever met...Miles.

Like I said in the beginning he's a book I'm willing to unfold and read more about.

There is so much more to him then just your popular cocky hockey boy.

I just know it.

This whole week I've been looking forward to saturday night so much that it was the only thing keeping me going though classes.

It's been busy with the business test in 3 weeks time and also finding time to tutor miles as well.

But I'm loving it.

The bonus side of being able to tutor Miles is that I get to see Arlo during the week.

Arlo is so sweet bless him, he's also a trouble maker but then so is Miles so father like son.

The thing I find the most sweet is his bound with Miles and his friends.

Noah and Matthew treat him like their own blood and it's so beautiful in a way to watch.

I was a little nervous about this evening, I didn't know why.

I guess it's because I'm spending more time with Miles that it's making me feel things again,

I get so excited when I see him, I feel like im 16 all over again crushing over the boy in the hall waiting for him to turn around and smile at me.

Sometimes a catch him looking at me when we are studying and I'm explaining something, it honsentlry makes me smile so much.

And oh gosh the butterflies I feel...truly magical.

Me Tilly, Savannah and Spencer all got to the blowing place first and once Miles Noah and Matthew all got here we started blowing.

The first round was two teams so it was me, Spencer, Matthew and Samson on one and then Miles, Noah, Savannah and Tilly on the other team.

Noah and Spencer were up first and both being confident they would beat each other.

"Your going down Spens" Noah smirks before getting ready to roll.

"Oh you wish Smith" Spencer's says as he rolls he bowling ball down the alley.

Noah does the same and both of them knock down all the pins.

"Ah hu! I told you I'd win" Noah cheers.

"Dude we both got the same pins down idiots" Spencer says rolling his eyes before taking a seat.