chapter ten

Sydney Lee

give me fresh flowers and old love
☙❦❧

Nervous.

I have butterfly's for the first time in years.

I can't explain the feeling it's all to overwhelming yet so exciting at the same time.

Miles is picking me up in 2 hours and I've just got back from my shift at the library so I'm about to start getting ready for our date.

He hasn't told me where or what we are doing yet which to me makes my anxiety much worst.

I hate the unknown, it's my worst thing that I overthink about and also get myself all stressed and worried about, but i have to remember that this this Miles and I know what ever he has planned for us today will be amazing.

Throwing my bag down on my floor and kick off my shoes and head into my bathroom to jump in the shower to take a quick body wash before really getting ready.

I use my vanilla  scented  body wash along my apple sensated shampoo and condisher.

Once i'm out of the shower i use some moister and also body oil too.

The outfit I have picked out is just some dark demin high waisted baggy trousers and paired it a long sleeve v-neck white jumper, adding all my everyday jewellery, I start to blow dry and style my hair.

I decided to go with a half up half down look with the ends of my hair curled and then finally did a small amount of make-up.

Putting on some clear lip gloss and grab my shoes and a small shoulder bag putting in my essinels in it.

"Woah you look gorogus Syd" Tilly says standing at the door of my bed room.

"Aw thanks Tils, I mean i didn't do much, do you think I need to dress more fancy and less causal?" I ask her over anise the situation

Like I always do.

"No, no you look perfect Miles is gonna be speakless when he sees you, stop overthinking it I know what you like and you look beautiful okay"

"Now trust your best friend ok love" she tells me pulling me in for a hug.

"I know I just- ugh I haven't been on a real date since like 3 year of high school and I don't want to mess this up...I really like the guy Tilly" I say whispering the last part before sitting down to put on my shoes.

"It's okay to feel nerous Syd, it's completly normal, and I know you'll be feeling extra nervous and anxious but this is all good things" She says sitting down besides me.

"So take your meds, listen to your music he'll be here in 20 mintiues so you have sometime to relax and not think about it too much.' she says taking my hand in hers.

"Yeah I know but it's not as easy as you may think, I'll be fine once i'm with him and it's not the spending time with Miles that I'm anxouis about its the whole not knowing what we are doing and what if here are loads of people" I struggle to get out.

"i can't have an episode in front of him tilly, I'm not ready for that yet" I say feeling that very simfier feeling in my chest.

"Syd just breath, you're gonna be fine ok, if you have an episode just call me fine a quiet stop and call me." She says placing her hands on my shoulders getting me to look at her.

"You have your rings to help distract you if needs be and like you said once your with miles everything will good" she takes my hand in hers and holds it giving it a little squeeze.

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara