Jealousy (What if sun got a bit jealous of lunar :O )

It had been a while since eclipse's death , Sun , Lunar and moon were having a good time mostly but something for lunar just felt off about sun.. More distant than usual..

Hmm.. Oh! Hi brother!

... hello lunar

It struck Lunar immediately that something was off , his brother that he wasn't exactly the nicest too at the start with but he forgave him.. What was the problem?

Brother sun are you okay?

I'm fine lunar

It was emotionless and was stern , No wacky jokes nothing , It felt like sun hated lunar , But no! Sun had no reason to hate him right? Did he do something wrong..?

... Okay brother

It felt like eclipse all over again.. but with just less hostility..

Lunar went back to the mindscape to talk with his other brother moon

Do you think brother sun hates me..?

No lunar! , Where is this coming from..? Are you okay , Did sun do something if he did there would have to be a reason cause so help me-

No no moon its nothing,  it was just that when I went to talk to him he was just , Similar to someone..

Eclipse..? Let me talk to him lunar please , there has to be reason okay..?

Okay moony..

(sun's POV)

More and more everyday sun could feel more far away from moon , his own brother that he used to only know the most , Sun felt like he could barely talk to moon he was always with lunar.. Why is he so angry.. He dosent hate lunar but why does this make him feel angry.. Sun didn't know what to do , what if he pushed lunar away accidentally and it causes moon too.. Hate him and call him out for hurting lunar's feelings..

Moon cares so much for him.. but what about sun..?

Sun was lost in thought until..

Oh! Hi brother!

It was lunar someone who he didn't hate but somehow despised.. Why..? He can't hate lunar he dosent want to hurt his feelings... Just a normal greeting he won't notice!

... hello lunar..

...

There was silence between the two both probably were in thought of one of the others or their own response

Brother sun.. Are you okay?

I'm fine lunar...

For sun it wasn't obvious something was going with him , he hoped lunar wouldn't notice and talk about it to moon.. he didn't want another fight.. a simple "talk" could always turn into a argument...