Season 2 - Part 6

Start from the beginning

Willow: Your flying was amazing. You're a new student, right?

Gus: Yeah, weird we've never seen you around. What's your name?

Hunter: Uh . . .

He says before Flapjack shirts a name in his ear.

Hunter: Caleb Bloodwilliams. I just transferred from . . . the toes. But I'm not here to play Fly Dooby or whatever that is. I have my own mission.

Willow: Oh, okay. At least take a pamphlet?

She says, offering it to him as Hunter takes it, walking a few paces before looking at the pamphlet saying; "Flyer Derby. A sport for the best and brightest!"

Hunter: Wait! Do you really think your club will attract the best and the brightest?

Willow: Absolutely. Flyer Derby's not for the faint witch.

Hunter: Then maybe I will give it a try!

Willow: Really?

Hunter: Yeah. So how do we evaluate others? A witch's duel? A maze full of traps? Leave everyone at the top of a mountain?

He asked as Willow and Gus stared at him with wide eyes.

Willow: Uhhhh, no. I actually have something else mind, but in the meantime you can help by attracting people with your sick sky skills.

She says before running off.

Hunter: Hmm. I don't feel sick.

He said as Flapjack chirped.

Gus: Hey, I don't know what kinda mission you're on, but it's been a tough year for Willow. And she's really looking forward to making this team a thing. Don't mess this up for her.

He says before following Willow.

A few minutes would pass as Willow gathered everyone's attention, making a speech about her Flyer Derby club as Hunter shows off his flying skills, impressing the crowd as people started signing up.

Hunter: This girl will be a perfect candidate for the Emperor's Coven. If there are more witches like her, we're set.

He said as Flapjack chirped.

Willow: Hey! Come on down!

She said as they landed.

Willow: Allow me to introduce you to the best and brightest of Hexside.

Viney: Look, Puddles, it's the friend you made before.

She says before Puddles screeches at Hunter, about to lunge at him if Viney hadn't blocked the Griffin's path.

Viney: Puddles, no! Do not claw mommy's face!

She yelled while Skara was lying on her back upside down on the school steps looking at her scroll and Gus trying to fly properly, only to end up hitting a wall.

Hunter: These are the best and brightest?

Willow: Let's find out.

She says, using her plant magic to drag everyone into the grass and up and out into a Flyer Derby field.

Skara: Sorry I was distracted earlier. Been playing Grudgby for so long, I needed to catch up on the latest Flyer Derby strats.

She says, showing him her scroll that had a bunch of info on Flyer Derby.

Hunter: These look . . . complicated.

Skara: They are.

Viney: Whew! Okay, finally! Got Puddles down for her nap.