Season 2 - Part 6

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or DC Comics so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only.

Also, I should let you know that this chapter will be based on The Owl House Season 2, Episode 13.

Episode 10 never happens because Luz and the gang still have the portal and Luz having already reunited with Camila.

The difference with episode 11 is that since Raine wasn't captured by Kikimora, Eda has no reason to hire a spy at the Coven Day Parade, let alone be there.

The difference with episode 12 is that Luz and Lilith don't meet Philip Wittebane in the past and go home early without incident.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin with Hunter and Flapjack having made their way to Hexside as the school was holding a Club Fair.

Hunter, now wearing a potions track uniform, peeled around the corner to see many students walking about at the fair.

Hunter: Look at all these potential recruits.

He says before Flapjack chirps in response.

Hunter: Well, I know I never talked to people my age. But teens are probably into the same things as me. Like authority and rules.

He says before marching into the fair with a smile on his face.

Hunter then went around trying to recruit any students he could find, but ended up failing miserably due to Hunter's poor social skills.

Flapjack chirped.

Hunter: Yeah, this isn't working. But I have to recruit at least one person!

He says before bumping into Viney's pet Griffin, Puddles.

Puddles then glares at Hunter, screeching in his face as Viney holds her back.

Viney: It's okay, Puddles! No! He didn't mean it! No, no, no, no! Puddles no!

She yells before Puddles breaks free of Viney's grip, prompting Hunter to fly away on Flapjack, chasing him.

Hunter used evasive maneuvers to try and get away from Puddles, but the Griffin was very agile, able to keep up with the teen as it almost pecked him.

Hunter: Calm down, flea magnet!

He yelled as Puddles managed to take one of his boots.

Hunter then charges straight towards Puddles, dodging the Griffin's claws as he takes his boot back, letting out a laugh.

He turns around only to widen his eyes upon seeing Puddles being restrained by vines.

Willow: Hey, you!

Our favorite plant girl yelled, catching Hunter off guard as he assumed his cover was blown.

He then attempted to fly away only to be restrained and pulled to the ground by vines, gulping upon seeing Willow staring him down.

Willow: . . . Wanna join my Flyer Derby team?

She asked as Hunter's eyes widened.

Hunter: . . . What?

Willow: Flyer Derby!

She says before releasing him from the vines.

Willow: This is Gus Porter and I'm Willow Park, future captain of Hexside's first Flyer Derby team.

She says, shaking his hands rather aggressively.

Hunter: Nice to meet you?

He says, shocked by Willow's strength as he winced at his hand.