"Our circus!" Alex says.

"Yeah! Yeah!" One of the horses cheered.

"We're in! We'll have some of that!" Freddie says.

"Can I hear you say "fur power"?" Marty shouts.

"Fur power!" Said Gia, then the others followed.

"Fur power! Fur power! Fur power! Fur power! Fur power!" They a chanted.

"Take our circus back, and we'll do it together! That's right!" Then Alex's speech encouraged them.

"You and me, baby!" Gloria tells melman.

"What?!" He was thrilled.

"An act together!" Gloria says.

"I love it!" Melman says.

"We can do that funk and groove dance thing!" But he wasn't sure about dancing.

"Dance?" He asked.

"This thing right here. Look. Me and you! We got this!" Gloria was excited.

"But I- I- I- I- I can't dance" melman muttered.

"Fur power! Chanting is fun! Chanting is fun!" Stefano says.

"Fur power! Fur power! Fur power! Fur power!" Gia chanted but vitaly was unhappy and throws the axe into the ground.

"I do not trust this lion" vitaly says.

"Vitaly, I may not trust him, either, but I am tired of sitting and standing and rolling over" gia tries to convince him.

"It is great tradition of sitting, standing, rolling over" vitaly says.

"You know our circus is in trouble. This could be our last chance. But we will not do this without you" then Stefano gets involved.

"Circus always stay together" Stefano reminds him the old saying they had.

"OK. I do one hoop" he finally gives in.

Gia hugged him then Stefano gets between joining him.

"I want a hug, too!" Stefano asked.

And as vitaly picks them up, he hugs them and they laughed.

The bad guys were looking at them, princess was hiding behind them.

"You sure this is a good idea?" Princess asked.

"Relax what can happen?" Wolf asked.

"I'm just not sure this is a good idea" she says.

"Well it doesn't look like we got other options" snake said as they approached the three circus animals.

"Ahem, excuse I hate to ruin the love fest but we were just thinking about adding a new member to the circus" wolf says and the three of them turns to him.

"If I may, I like to introduce our new member" wolf steps aside to reveal princess in a leopard they found in the train costume chest.

Princess was nervous as she smiled, vitaly Stefano and his just stared at him.

"We meet this one yesterday who wants to join our circus, this is uh-" but as wolf was about to say her name piranha was going to say it.

"Pri-" but shark quickly covered his mouth and whispered.

"Shh man, you wanna reveal her identity"

"This is uh-" princess sees wolf trying to think and she said:

"Diamonds, my name is diamonds"

The bad guys looked at her and quickly went along with it.

"Uh-Yeah, that's it, diamonds the uh-" wolf says.