Fifteen

Savannah

I was at home studying when Scarolette calls me "Hey Scar" I say answering putting her on speaker. She sounds like she's rushing making me confused "Are you home?" she asks making me now even more confused "I am, I'm studying why?" I ask as she responds "Good because I will be there in literally five seconds" she says hanging up. I look at my phone confused when I soon hear a knock and her walk in "I'm in the kitchen!" I call out. She walks in and then pours me a glass of wine "Scar what are you doing?" I ask growing more confused my by the minute as she looks at me "You're going to want this for what I am about to tell you" she says sitting across from me. I take a sip as she says "So I was at the store getting you things because after you told me what happened I figured you'd need it" making me smile.

I nod "You're the best" I say as she smiles "Of course I am, anyways while I was walking into an aisle I heard Olive on the phone with someone so you know me I am nosey" she says and I nod "Yes, I am very well aware" I say as she rolls her eyes making us both laugh. She then finishes "Well she was telling the person on the phone that Joe isn't the father! She told him that because she wanted him all to herself and to have him no longer talk to you" she says. My jaw drops "No..." I say and she nods "I mean think about it if she had Nick start to like you to break you two up, she would definitely do this" she says. I nod "Oh I know, I'm just worried for Joe" I say and she nods "He's going to be crushed but he has to know" she says and I think grabbing my phone dialing his number.

I am hoping he answers because he has to know, and luckily he does answer "Um hey Sav" he says. "Hey Joe, listen I know you're not allowed to talk to me anymore but can you come over I have to tell you something important" I say looking at Scarolette. He stays quiet for a bit before saying "Sure, I'll be right there" he says. I smile "Ok, I'll see you soon" I say as we hang up. Now we wait.

-When Joe arrives-

He walks in and to my kitchen seeing me and Scarolette "Hey" he says sitting down. I look at him "Hey, thanks for coming over um me and Scar have to telling you something" I say. Scarolette grabs my glass of wine and hands it to Joe "You might want this" she says making him confused. Scarolette then goes on telling him everything she told me and he just looks at us "I'm sorry what?" he asks. We nod and he shakes his head "That is some sick lie you are telling me because you don't like that I have to move on and start to be a dad with her" he says making my face drop. I shake my head "No Joe that's not it at all..." I start and he looks at me "I didn't think you would be one to stoop this low Sav, I am sorry but I am starting a family with her whether you want me to or not" he says getting up.

My jaw drops "Why would I be telling you this if it wasn't the truth??" I ask getting up as well "Where's your proof she said that huh?!" he asks getting loud. I stay quiet because there is none so he nods "That's what I thought you're just jealous" he says making me scoff "Jealous? I'm trying to make sure you realize how manipulative she is Joe! So manipulative that she is lying to you about being the father!" I snap. He nods "Fuck off Sav" he says making me nod "Well don't come crying to me when you find out you're not the father" I say making him angry and leave. I watch and then look at Scarolette "What the fuck just happened?" I ask and she shrugs "I think this is what she is wanting, for you two to get so mad that you won't talk to each other but just wait till he finds out the truth" she says. I nod "I cant believe she did that to him though" I say sitting down "He is going to be so heart broken when he finds out she is lying" I say and she nods "I know, but don't worry we will be there for him no matter how dirty he does us" she says.

I nod "I know, I'm just not looking forward to that day".

_____
A/N: Ok what do we think?? She told Joe bud he doesn't believe her! I promise he will find out soon! But just not yet! I cant wait to get more out to you guys!

Please vote and comment! Love you all!