One

Savannah

It wasn't intended to be a more then one time thing. It was supposed to be a one night stand however I was craving him. Like when you crave something sweet. He was unlike any guy that I have ever been with. He was built like a god with his muscles being sculpted to perfection. His hair always fell in the perfect way that it does. His blue eyes that even when there's barely any light seem to be captivating making me want to look in them forever.

Was I stupid to be going to his house at 1 am? Of course I was but I wanted him and when he texted me that he wanted me I of course said yes. I can't help it. He is like a drug that I want to quit but I can't. I want more and more of him. I want it all everyday. I pulled up to his house making sure to hide my car, because of course my brother can see it's me over his house.

I think I should give you guys a little run down on what I am talking about. I am Savannah Hubbard, little sister to Sam Hubbard who plays on the Bengals. I have been secretly hooking up with his teammate Joe Burrow. This kind of started off as a little hook up after some drinks at the bar. However we needed each other more and more. So of course we continued to have sex with each other. We only ever hook up at like 1 am. I know sounds so sluttish of me but if you had sex with Joe, you would be doing the same damn thing.

I walk up to his door and knock on it wishing I had worn more then a t-shirt and shorts because it is absolutely freezing. He answers it and smiles "There she is" he says making me laugh and roll my eyes. I walk in almost sighing at the feeling of his heat being on. I then turn to him as he locks the door and turns to me immediately lifting me up wrapping my legs around his waist as I smile kissing his lips. His lips feel like a cloud that I want to just lay on forever. The way they just move with mine it's like a puzzle piece I have been looking for and finally found. I would never tell him that though.

He kisses back walking up to his room kicking the door close laying me on his bed with my head against his pillows. His lips venture down to my neck making me bite my lip loving the feeling between his lips sucking my neck and the feeling of his facial hair tickling my neck as he moves closer to my collar bone. He pulls away pulling my shirt off, I mentally thank myself for not putting on a bra tonight, looking at me "God I need you to come over without a bra more often" he says. I nod as he kisses more on my body before pulling his shirt off too. Every time I see him it's like his muscles come more prominent and I just have to run my hands over his body.

He smirks watching me and then leans in kissing me again moving my legs to go around his waist. I let him as his hands go down to my shorts that I am wearing lightly rubbing me through them causing me to grow more wet by the minute, I didn't even think that was possible. I bite my lip pulling away slightly from his lips "Fuck take them off" I say and he nods doing so revealing my lacy black thong, that I know he loves, making him groan as he goes down and lays some kisses on my core that is covered by the thong. My eyes close as I lay my head back tangling my fingers through his perfect hair.

He smirks pulling the thong off "Oh already wet for me huh?" he asks as I nod and sit up on my elbows looking at him. He smirks and moves his fingers in a circular motion on my clit making me moan out "Fuck Joe" I say and he leans in attaching his lips to me. That instantly makes my eyes squeeze shut and moan out louder. He knows how to control me, he knows how to make me putty in his hands. I loved that he knew that, but again I would never let him know that. He soon adds a finger in and that's enough to almost send me over the edge.

I moan out laying back arching my back. He loves being able to make me like this. He loves seeing me grow weak at just the slightest things. But the thing he loves the most is being the biggest tease. So just as I am about to cum he of course stops and kisses up my body stripping his shorts and boxers leaning over to his nightstand to grab his condom. I watch as he rolls it on and then lines up to me "You ready?" he asks and I nod biting my lip. He slowly thrusts in making me moan out louder then before and throw my head back. He thrusts in at the slow pace allowing me to adjust before I nod to tell him to continue.

He picks up his pace letting out moans himself. He spreads my legs more allowing him to hit an angle that hasn't yet been hit. I arch my back moaning "Fuck right there Joe" I moan out and that makes his ego grow more and smirk going faster making me an absolute mess under him. I clench around him as he twitches and then leans down to my ear "Ready?" he asks and I nod not able to speak. He then thrusts a couple more times before I feel the familiar feeling of relief and pleasure wash over me as he goes a couple more times before releasing into the condom. He soon slows his pace as I pant underneath of him.

He stops and looks down at me as I am catching my breath laying there. He smirks pulling out and getting up to take his condom off. He then walks back in "Um if you want since it's late you can stay here" he says. I nod as he starts to walk out of the room "Where you going?" I ask and he looks at me "To my guest room so you can sleep in here" he says. I just shake my head "No, this is your house you sleep in here and I will just sleep in the guest room" I say sitting up putting my tshirt only on. He nods "You sure?" he asks and I roll my eyes "Goodnight Joe" I sat walking to the guest room. I sigh walking in closing the door before laying in the bed.

I want to fall asleep right away but I can't. I know you're going to think I am crazy for saying this but I have started to grow feelings for Joe. Even though we agreed not to, I can't help it. It's just the way he is and acts when we're having sex, not having sex. I want to be his but we agreed it just wouldn't work. Also doesn't help he's my brothers best friend.

I just wouldn't work.

______
A/N: I bet y'all weren't expecting the story to start off like that?? Be prepared for more of this in this story! Ngl I had a dream about this and was like um yeah I need to write this!

Pls vote and comment! Love y'all!