Nine

Savannah

I am looking at her speechless. I can't believe this. What was I thinking? She just looks at me before saying "Um Joe..." making him come over and look at her "What's up?" he asks and then looks at me "Sav..." he starts and I just feel like I had a knife to the heart. To make things worst she is in one of his shirts, the one I would wear when I woke up at his house, and him in just sweatpants. I feel my eyes start to tear up and just walk away as they fall. How can I be so naive? I get to my car when I hear "Sav wait!" and Joe running after me. I turn to him "Are you kidding me!?" I snap.

He just looks at me "Why are you mad at me? We can't be sleeping together anymore..." he says as I wipe my tears and shake my head "I..." I try to say but I just shake my head going to get in the car but he stops me. He makes me look at him "Talk to me" he says and I scoff "Talk to you!? Ok how about I was coming over here to tell you something I never thought I would tell you because I didn't think you felt the same way but after Sam told me that you do I built up the courage to finally come and tell you! But now you are moving on sleeping with someone else! What do you want me to say to you Joe!?" I snap. He just looks at me speechless making me nod "Goodbye Joe" I say getting into my car and pulling away feeling more tears fall. I sniffle and grab my phone dialing Scarolette and she of course answers right away "Hey Sav!" she says all cheerful and that's what makes me cry more.

She quickly asks "What's wrong!?" and I sniffle "Can I come over?" I ask pulling up into the McDonald's drive through, even though it's not breakfast time I needed it, "Of course honey! Door is unlocked!" she says and we both hang up as I get our food and then drive to her house. I can not believe I was going to tell Joe I love him and now he's sleeping with someone else.

How can I have believed Sam that Joe actually loved me? I sigh and pull up to her house getting the food and my stuff walking up to her door and walk in "I'm here" I say as she comes up and sees the sad look on my face "Awh Sav!" she says taking my stuff putting it down and then pulling me into a hug. The moment she wraps her arms around me I just cry more and more. She pouts holding me and then walks me to her couch and sits down getting our food out and setting it up for me. I wipe my tears as more fall.

She then looks at me "What happened?" she asks and I sniffle "So Sam came by and told me that Joe loves me so of course I went to his house to tell him and when I got there Olive was there in his shirt" I say crying again some more. Her jaw drops "He did what!?" she asks and I nod crying "I can't believe I actually thought that he loves me" I say grabbing a french fry taking a bite sniffling more and she shakes her head "I can't believe he would even do that to you because I was so sure he loved you too" she says grabbing her drink taking a sip. I take a deep breath and then look at her "Um can we have a girls night?" I ask and she smiles nodding "Of course honey, you can even stay the night" she says and I smile slightly hugging her "You're the bestest friend ever" I say and we begin to eat the rest of our food.

-After sometime-

Joe

I can't believe I hurt her like that. What I also can't believe is that she loves me too. I think and then run inside and throw on a hoodie and my shoes grabbing my keys as Olive comes up "Where you going?" she asks and I look at her "Um...to try and fix things with Savannah" I say and she just scoffs "Seriously?" she asks. I look at her confused and just nod "I have to" I say as she rolls her eyes "Whatever" she says walking out the door herself. I just shrug and get into my car and quickly drive thinking of where she would be. Scarolette's.

I know she's there so that's where I drive to. I pull up seeing her car and get out running to the door knocking. After some time Scarolette answers and has a look on her face. Of course Sav told her, she's her best friend. She opens the door "What do you want Joe?" she asks as I say back "I need to talk to Savannah" and she shakes her head.

I sigh "Listen, I know I fucked up" I say and she scoffs "Fucked up? You broke that girls heart so no I am not going to let her talk to her, not now at least" she says. I sigh and nod "I...I don't blame you but please?" I ask and she shakes her head "I didn't see you as this kind of a person but just give her some space and then talk to her ok?" she asks and I sigh nodding walking away shaking my head. I can't believe I hurt the one girl that I love with all of my heart. Even though it doesn't seem like I do right now, I still do. I just thought that me and her were done does that justify me moving on so quickly? No but I still shouldn't have done it.

Now I am determined, more than ever, to get her back!

_________
A/N: Hey besties! My finals week is OVER! I can finally breath and not look at another note till next semester!

Who thought Joe was gonna do this? I promise it will all be over before we know it!

Please vote and comment! Love you all!