Four

Savannah

I was sitting in my car in my parents driveway thinking about what is going to happen. I mean this shouldn't be this big of a deal though. My family has dinners with Joe's family before and they've always been fine. However that was before me and Joe started having sex and before I had sex with Joe while on a date.

I sigh grabbing my phone and purse and head inside. I walk in yelling "Life of the party is here!" walking to my parents. They all cheer giving me a hug "We are all about to sit down so grab a plate and sit in your seat, since you're the last one here you're sitting next to Joe" my mom says. I snap my head up at her.

I force a smile grabbing my plate from her and walk over to the table "There she is" Sam says making me chuckle slightly as I sit in my spot next to Joe. He smirks slightly "Was wondering when you'd get here" he says making me give him a look. He just shrugs and drinks his water. Everyone eventually starts digging in and talking when I feel Joe place his hand very high on my leg before whispering in my ear "Thank god you're wearing leggings" making my eyes widen.

He smirks lightly rubbing my inner thighs inching his hand up more and more. I clear my throat grabbing my soda and almost chug it. My mom says "Oh Sav dear, don't chug that" she says as I look at her and nod putting it down. Joe chuckles lightly moving his hand more.

He starts rubbing me through my leggings making me shove food into my mouth before I let out a moan. He smirks moving his hand into my leggings but not into my panties and whispers "Already so wet for me?" Making me cough squeezing my legs to get him to stop. But of course he doesn't stop so he makes my legs open more as he puts his hand into my panties.

I whisper to him "Why at the dinner table?" and he just shrugs slipping a finger into me pumping it in and out of me. I hold back the moan I have in the back of my throat as he continues and has the biggest smirk on his face. I take his hand out and stand up "Will you excuse me?" I say running up the stairs to the bathroom.

I walk in closing the door looking at myself in the mirror. What the hell was that!? I sigh before hearing the door open making me look over seeing it's Joe. I give him a look as he closes and locks the door "What the hell Joe?" I ask and he picks me up setting me on the counter "Oh don't act like you didn't like it" he says.

I won't lie it was nice and I loved the thrill of potentially getting caught so I sigh "Fine maybe I did, what are you going to do now?" I ask and he smirks "Take your pants and panties off" he says as I do. He goes down pulling me closer to the edge and licks up my core making me gasp moving my fingers into his hair.

He smirks and starts to eat me out making me let out a small moan arching my back. I use my other hand to grip on the counter when I hear a knock "Sav you good?" coming from my brother on the side. Joe looks up at me and smirks not stopping so I screw my eyes shut clearing my throat "Um yes, I just um got my period, I'll be right out" I say. Sam says ok and walks away as I push Joe's head more into me as he adds a finger.

I say so only he hears "Fuck fuck...Joe..." and he nods "Go head baby girl" he says. With that the wave of pleasure washes all over me making me let out a low moan and pant as he licks me clean and stands up. I look at him and he smirks "Best dinner ever" he says kissing my lips. I shake my head "I cant believe you did that here at my parents house" I say pulling my pants and stuff back up. He smirks and shrugs "You leave before me ok?" he says.

I nod and fix up my hair as he smacks my ass making me gasp and give him a look as I walk out. I go back to my spot and smile at everyone sitting down and eventually Joe comes down and sits next to me "So Joe" I say speaking up "How was your date with that girl?" I ask. He gives me a look as everyone looks at us "You went on a date?" Robin asks him making him look at her and nod "Um yeah, with Olive" he says and Sam nods "She's pretty" he says making Joe laugh and nod "I think we're going out again this weekend" he says and that just felt like a stab to the heart.

I don't know why I think that any time we have sex it will change his mind. We will never date, he will never have the feelings for me that I have for him, it just will never happen. I sigh hating myself for bringing this up and start to pick at my food. Joe must of noticed because he changes the topic to something else, which I am kind of thankful for. But I just sigh looking at the broccoli that is left untouched on my plate.

______
A/N: Ok y'all i'm sorry the past couple chapters have been thirsty ones! But I promise the next few won't be this thirsty! I hope you all love it as much as I do!

Please vote and comment!